So I'm always buying lingerie and have always bought my usual bra size 36d, used to be a 36c. So today I went for a professional bra fitting and surprise surprise I am a 32ff. I was astounded by the difference in the size and the feel of a properly fitted bra. My boobies are thanking me.I feel taller and think my posture is even better. I would recommend all women treat themselves to a proper fitting. You too will probably be surprised at the difference in your size and feel:)

• Like 3

My ex-wife did exactly that years ago and after getting the right size and a good quality bra she was not only more comfortable but also no longer had pain on the top of her shoulders from a bra strap digging in. Also less back pain.

• Like 1

Guest B**na***oy

The most comfortable bra next to a professionally fitted one is the universal bra: my hands, it comes highly recommended by all the experts. ;-)

Guest ChantalSummers

Lol this happened to me as well. I was so surprised!! I went from thinking I was a 36 c to a 34 d when the representative was kind enough to size me. She had even offered. I have since changed to a 32 c. I love lingerie shopping!! One of my guilty pleasures hehe.

I love taking the bras and lingerie off of lovely ladies and I am also great at breast screening!

• Like 1

Guest B**na***oy
So how does a man get a job as a professional bra fitter? I may have found my next career. :lol:

You just have to get to the back of the line and wait your turn. lOL

The most comfortable bra next to a professionally fitted one is the universal bra: my hands, it comes highly recommended by all the experts. ;-)

I'm with you brother! I think Cristy's double F's may require 4 hands!

• Like 1

Guest B**na***oy

It's a great idea my friend, but as I mentioned to BigOralGuy above, you'll just have to go to the back of the line too. LOL

I think all sizes are great and I'm sticking with the old size 36d just sound better but 4 hands sounds god as does two mouths, I love titty play so the more the merrier:)

I read that over 80 % of all women wear the wrong sized bra. I found that fascinating. For the record, all sizes are great! From perky A's all the way up. Variety is the spice of life!

• Like 2

I have to admit, I'm starting to feel relieved that when I go for underwear all I have to do is check to see if the size says "small", "medium" or "large."

It seems with women's clothing the sizing rules change with every store!

When it comes to bras, I'm just happy I've figured out how to unclasp one. It sounds like trying to ensure you've purchased one that is your proper fit is a full out quest (hmm, maybe that could be Peter Jackson's next project. Or was that Two Towers...?)

• Like 3

Guest B**na***oy
I think all sizes are great and I'm sticking with the old size 36d just sound better but 4 hands sounds god as does two mouths, I love titty play so the more the merrier:)

OK if you insist. ;-)

Yeah, I thought I was a 38 G, and then I was at Tryst Lingerie in Toronto buying new bras and it turns out I'm a 38GG or a 40FF depending on the bra/style.

• Like 1

The "perks" of having smaller boobies is that I rarely have to wear a bra!

Spot on! After all, more than a mouthful is a waste. :body1: :)

• Like 2

Guest M****ella's C****s (retire

The last time I was professionally fitted was a couple months ago and my jaw dropped when sales person told me the size. 32 E!

For the majority of my life I've been a b, then 2-3 years ago moved up to a c, then a d. I'd never thought in all my life I'd fill an E cup, guess I got my growth spurts latter in life hehe..I won't complain!! I'm pretty sure they have shrunk a bit, so I'll have to go for another fitting to see where I stand now... But jeez who thought a set of knockers could be so darn up and down, and confusing..They are more than worth it though ^_^ I love my Jumbblies!! And I agree with Emily J, sometimes its' nice to romp around with out a bra!

And I agree with Emily J' date=' sometimes its' nice to romp around with out a bra![/quote']

Posting this up for Michaella and Emily J and all lovely ladies who like to romp around without a bra, unemployed or otherwise. :lol:

tumblr_maj3hsBmZS1r1d1ago1_r1_500.png