Too much naughty talk?

I am a huge fan of naughty talk during a session. Is there a line in which ladies prefer not to cross as far as naughty talk? I know that all people are different, and that the mood of certain situations can dictate the amount of naughty talk which can occur. A few years back while spending some time with an old ex girlfriend, we ended up in bed, and the naughty talk somehow shifted to us telling each other about partners we had after we broke up. We spent three straight hours licking, sucking, and fucking, all while talking about sexual encounters we each had with other people and describing what it was like with each of our encounters.

A few weeks after that happened, I was still turned on by the stories she had told me. I had booked an appointment with a lady (who will remain unnamed) and halfway into the encounter, I was fully inside her, and asked her if I was her first client of the day. She looked up at me and said no, I smiled and asked if he was a good fuck. The naughty talk quickly ramped up as I guided her conversation towards telling me about some of her recent encounters that she enjoyed. I was sliding in and out of her and she seemed to loosen up and really get into telling me how slutty she was and how much she loved cock. This naughty talk got us both very hot and it seemed to be fueling our thrusts towards each other as our hips came together time after time. I could feel her walls clenching and trembling on me and her naughty talk became seriously slutty, I could tell she was ready to cum NOW, which in turn drove me over the edge and I pounded her with everything I had until I went over the edge and had my own EARTH SHATTERING orgasm deep inside her (in condom). I found it very HOT to have her loosing control and letting her animal passion loose!

Seriously naughty talk is not something for everyday, but sure as hell is fun at times!

Any recos on a good dirty talking girl, or any similar experiences from anyone?

• Like 2

My suggestion would be to politely broach the subject when first contacting the lady to see what her feelings about it are, and if she is into it, what her limits and restrictions are. It's not something you want to spring on her "mid-game" so to speak and risk offending her. That would send the date spiraling downward real effin' quick lol.

• Like 1

Guest webothscore

There is a social group on cerb that is for this exact subject. Many are part of this group. Have fun.