To the Mod, Allison's website indicates that she has a "No Review" policy. I had asked her if she'd like one on Cerb, and she agreed. Please let me know if there are any concerns or issues on this matter (I can ask her to contact you directly if you'd like)

I can honestly say that I was more nervous than excited for this appointment than most others. I had told her that I would like to be dominated. You can read a more detailed experience here.

She is fantastic! Extremely easy to talk to, I became very comfortable with her very quickly. I've been looking for something like this for a while, but after reading her website, I felt more comfortable about picking her to try it out for the first time. As her website indicates, she offers erotic massages, and some kinky fun. You definitely don't have to go for everything she offers, but I can say with certainty, she will make you feel appreciated. She thoroughly enjoys what she does. And I can't stress this last point enough.

I had a lot of fun with her, and I can't wait to try out different things. If you have a kinky side, check her out! She was so receptive when I had told her my interests, she even suggested a few ideas of her own. I really appreciated that enthusiasm. Even for the massage only, check her out. We did a little of that, and it felt great.

Do check out her website. Her pictures give a great idea of how she looks, although I will add, she has an awesome smile (Some guys are boob men, some ass-men, I'm a smile-man). She's really pretty and really sweet.

She is located in downtown Toronto, with parking close-by for drivers. Her condo was inviting and clean. She makes sure that it's a welcoming environment.

If you are from Toronto, or just passing by, I recommend you get in touch with her.

Edited by piano8950

After trying a couple time with no success, our schedule finally aligned and I was able to schedule a session with Allison. She is very pretty, easy to talk to and a bright lady. I thoroughly enjoyed my time with her and cannot wait to repeat the next time I'm in TO.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.