Fun with Destiny

I was in Winnipeg a while back and was searching for local companions. I stumbled across Destiny and decided to set up a date. Destiny has a good web site with pics and info. The pics on the website are accurate and up to date. Destiny only provides outcall, and I set up an appointment for my hotel.

We had some initial confusion on meeting as we bothed wandred around my hotel looking for each other, but once we did, we quickly went back to my room for our date. Destiny's appearance won't disappoint. She is petite but has all the curves in the right places. She has a body that begs for fun. She was wearing a short mini to reveal some extremely nice looking legs. Her top revealed some wonderful cleavage of her super nice breasts.

Destiny is very cautious in her activities. She doesn't mind a review or recommendation as long as the activities aren't discussed in detail. I will do my best to honor her request. Destiny is a great companion. She enjoys safe fun and is accommodating to her companion. One of her best qualities is her engaging attitude and intelligence. She is fun to be around. I highly recommend her. My only regrets were not having more time to spend with her and the contrived meeting location of my hotel.

Independent
I wouldn't visit again
Independent
I wouldn't visit again

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.