I don't think this is what was meant by the saying 'If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.' But hey whatever works you I guess.....

i tried to go to luna tonight, i'll leave my positive review........oh yah.....i can't.

Thanks for the warning!

i tried to go to luna tonight, i'll leave my positive review........oh yah.....i can't.

There is only so much that one can read between the lines. Either whoever was there that evening was not worth recommending... or you tried to go and got lost on the way, or something.

For my part, I've been having some difficulties getting appointments to start at the time they were meant to start... or having somebody repeatedly ringing the bell when the session had not come to its expected destination...So, somebody somewhere answering the phone is having a harder time than before handling the logistic of it, not that it is that hard...

Reco? Well, the stars of the place are well known and I have said good words about them in the other a/l/o thread, but it has happened that I left without feeling I could recommend anyone.

The latest/newest I met at a/l/o was Anick: really nice young blonde, quite sweet, just enough of a bush to keep S_A happy, and aiming to please. All and all, a really good time with a relatively inexperienced MPA. I will repeat, either at acqua or luna, whereever she turns up.

Best of luck in trying next time, 4bbrlcarb.

toine

i will clarify - i was there on time. the agency let me in, knocked on the door, no one answered figured she was running late. waited outside for awhile, went to Joe's Pizza (had a slice) saw a guy leave (looking around nervously, had a chuckle on that one :) went over again, no answer.....waited rang again, answered and then they hung up on me......this is 25 min after my appt. was scheduled.