Guest B**na***oy
That's not a brand! Again you made me spit out my tea! :) lol.

Ok, I will apply the ointment to cure the burn from the tea and then the tanning lotion, but it will cost you and you must promise not to send me to the dog house. ;-)

As a guy who doesn't use the stuff I could only recommend the sun and I'm sure you won't have trouble finding volunteer to rub oil on you lol:)

• Like 1

St. Tropez (you can get in Sephora) the entire line is amazing

I have watched that line demonstrated on the shopping channel and wondered about its effectiveness, good to know and more convenient to get since there is a Sephora here:) thanks. No more pasty white Cristy:)

I personally use Clarins self-tanner, I like it because when you apply it on the skin it is coloured so you know where you are applying it and if you are missing any spots. I use the Delicious Self Tanning Cream for reference. Only thing I will note is the first time I applied it, I did so without gloves and some of the tanner stained my nails, so plastic gloves are a must when you are applying everywhere but your hands.

It really gets you dark quick.

• Like 2