I have never had negative experiences with MGF. They advertised that Kelly was coming to town so even though blonds are not my main taste I decided to see her anyways.

Booking with MGF is straightforward and easy through the online booking system on their website. With everything confirmed the night before, I headed to her location. I forgot to factor in downtown traffic and parking difficulties so I was about 5 minutes late getting to her hotel and door. I knocked and she greeted me pleasantly in slightly accented English.

Kelly was dressed in a form fitting black dress and she had a warm smile. She offered me a shower and that she would be waiting for me. I came out of the shower and she was waiting on the bed. She let me sit down and she stood up and asked if I would unzip her. I had to oblige and underneath she was wearing the lingerie outfit that I had requested when I made the booking...the teddy outfit in her photos!

she slid into bed with me and after some LFK she moved onto a gentle BBBJ. I guess my excitement showed so she grabbed a cover and asked me how I liked it. We started in CG before moving onto MISH. It didn't take long for me to get the shot on goal off.

Cleaned up, and we chatted for awhile. Kelly is well educated and recently completed her studies in College in Montreal. This is her first trip to Ottawa.

We made an attempt at Round 2. We started with a CBJ and moved to MISH when my guy was ready. She took a decent pounding but I was unable to unload my second shot as that first shot had drained me.

Guys, she's still in town. Catch her before she leaves as you don't know when she'll be back!

I also would highly recommend Kelly the next time she comes to Ottawa.

She is a gorgeous woman with the most beautiful green eyes- and her body is fantastic. I couldn't take my eyes off that delicious derriere!

After some stimulating conversation, we started with some LFK and then she demonstrated her superior oral skills with a BBBJ. Next it was her turn with some DATY which from her reaction seemed to be well appreciated. The action then moved to pounding in various positions- each one more pleasurable than the last. It sure seemed hot in the room after we finished!

As mentionned above this was her first visit to Ottawa and I sure hope it isn't her last so next time seize the opportunity to spend some time with her- you won't regret it.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.