Emma from MGF

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Guest p**h*x

Knockout, bombshell, head turner, whichever classic term you can think of to describe a gorgeous woman it would apply to Emma. She is a real beauty with a very sweet and kind personality. It was very easy to find a physical connection with her and every move, touch, and kiss was extremely sexy. She's in town for several days and hopefully it won't be her last visit. She is definitely repeat worthy.

Had the pleasure of meeting Emma yesterday and MGF has done it again. Sent a very beautiful and charming girl into our area. Booking was easy as always and when Emma opened the door to let me in, I was greeted by a great smile, and very hot woman as displayed by her pictures on the website. Warm kisses to greet, quick shower, and a very fun filled hour of teasing and pleasing. Emma has great eyes amongst other amazing attributes, and provides a true GFE experience with laugh filled conversation in between plays. Sure hope she comes back to see us because I can't wait to book her again.

I had pleasure of meeting EMMA last week.i must say she is absolutely amazing and breath taking. Very friendly and knows her stuff really well.i enjoyed my time with her and definitely repeat again.

Saw Emma for the second time since June earlier today, and it was even better this time because she was so appreciative of my repeat visit.

If you like beautiful ladies with long dark hair, a great body, incredible skills, and a more amazing GF personality, then Emma's for you.

Emma met me at the door with gentle hugs and warm kisses, wearing a skin tight black dress, and black stockings which made her look really hot and elegant.

Quick shower and on with what was just a great repeat GF experience. Under the black dress, I found a very sexy black bra and panty set which nicely accentuated her fantastic figure and long dark hair.

She is such an easy person to interact with during the session, and her skills are "top drawer".

Same as the previous review from yesterday, I wish I could have booked her for much longer because you really do fall in love with her for that short time. Treat her well guys (and girls) because she says she loves Halifax and will be back. So thankful that MGF provides us with top quality SP's like Emma and looking forward to the next time.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.