To shave or not to shave?

Ladies: Shaved men?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Ladies: Shaved men?

• Yes. I much prefer it.
    • No. It really doesn't matter.

I love the new 'fashion' of shaved pussy. I think nothing is sexier (I hope that isn't Freudian or something).

I have shaved myself on several occasions. I have tried short trim, full bald - including scrotum and perianal/anal regions.

It is a cool feeling, but something to get used to and if you don't keep it up the regrowth itch is...um...a bummer LOL

I've noticed that some of the ladies prefer men to be shaved or at least have a well groomed old man.

Poll question for the ladies: Do you like/prefer clean shaven pecker regions?

In another life I worked with public health nurses. One of them was an extremely nice and down to earth lady, close to retirement who had been working the sexual health clinic for about 25 years. Discussing the shaving phenomena, she said: "I haven't seen a full muff in over 5 years". That cracked me up!

I know the ladies I've been with appreciate that I am shaved, they really don't like flossing while they are licking my balls:smile:

Meh, whether you're shaved or not does not matter to me. I'm more concerned with what you can do with your parts ;)

Also, I'm rockin' a full bush right now because I'm too cheap to get a wax until I pay my tuition.

Guest f***2f***

I think we've had other threads dealing with this but I find that a lot of sps like us to shave.

Guest s******ecan****
Meh, whether you're shaved or not does not matter to me. I'm more concerned with what you can do with your parts ;)

Also, I'm rockin' a full bush right now because I'm too cheap to get a wax until I pay my tuition.

I'm old school when it comes to the view. I think girls look much sexier with a trimmed or groomed bush (not abandoned urban lot overgrowth).

However I totally prefer shaved when it comes to getting up close and personal, so I keep myself smooth as well.

holy crap with all those threads someone might get razor burn:smileysmontrefesse:

yup all those threads, and I got 3 additional post count for doing research, for posting them:pimp: