Your Halifax/Dartmouth Hot Spot Beaches for Summer 2013

What is your favorite hot spot beach in Halifax or Dartmouth to swim, tan, people watch etc..?

I found a beach in Dartmouth last summer that is fun. You can swim, out to an island that is surrounded by trees and shrub ( fun to take your man, to play a minute or gfs to have a cooler).. Not sure what it is called but theres a subdivision near the entrance.

Will try to find the name of it and post it.

Let me know your summer hot spot of 2013.

Lawrencetown beach is not bad. Went there a couple of times and had a blast. Were you able to find the name of that dartmouth beach? That sounds pretty cool.

• Like 1

What is your favorite hot spot beach in Halifax or Dartmouth to swim, tan, people watch etc..?

You can swim, out to an island that is surrounded by trees and shrub ( fun to take your man, to play a minute or gfs to have a cooler).. .

Based on your pictures, I'm pretty sure there'd be no hesitation from anyone to follow you anywhere, especially a secluded beach.

• Like 1

Rainbow Haven is great but it's like the "The Dome/Cheers" of beaches so expect to see a lot of young guys and girls wearing next to nothing...which really isn't a bad thing :) They can be a little obnoxious sometimes so extra effort is sometimes required to find a spot further down on the beach. Still a great beach though.

I prefer Crystal Cresent myself. Often mistaken for being a nude only beach it's not. There's three decent sized beaches there and the third beach is the nude one if you are feeling adventurous ;)

Martinique is a close second. Breath taking beach great for long walks and surfing as the water is quite rough there.

Rainbow Haven is great but it's like the "The Dome/Cheers" of beaches so expect to see a lot of young guys and girls wearing next to nothing...which really isn't a bad thing :) They can be a little obnoxious sometimes so extra effort is sometimes required to find a spot further down on the beach. Still a great beach though.

I prefer Crystal Cresent myself. Often mistaken for being a nude only beach it's not. There's three decent sized beaches there and the third beach is the nude one if you are feeling adventurous ;)

Martinique is a close second. Breath taking beach great for long walks and surfing as the water is quite rough there.

I want to visit the nude beach but am hesitant as I'm thinking what if the views aren't so good? Haha!!