Andrea Laroue has her tongue pierced she a very pretty spinner.

Edited by VeeVenus
mis spelt name
  • Like 1

You can look up Peachy as well. ;-)

Funny enough, I'm left with one nipple piercing. I plan to get the other nipple redone but have been too busy, lol.

I removed my pussy piercing because I didn't really like it that much but I love the nipple piercings and if dermal piercings weren't semi permanent or didn't leave scars I would do something like this.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMmfkYuVsTe5VA4US71Hs24e0bH4vn6rAc7fBVPbpIZb7oyStQQg

In some cases, piercings can greatly heighten sensitivity in an area. You can genuinely get a lady going by paying attention to a lady's piercings.

If you're interested in piercings, I'd suggest looking into getting one yourself. I recently had a nipple pierced, did it as a keepsake of a favorite stripper I wont get to see anymore, and any sort of licking / biting / pinching in the area feels like heaven. Took her a year to convince me to get a matching piercing with her and now I regret I didnt do it at the start.

Recently had the pleasure of mutually enjoying these piercings with a beautiful lady in this thread, and hope it was as good for her as it was for me ;)

Alexxa on BP aka Sexy Jessica on CERB has her tongue pierced. She is in town right now. Frankly, the stud had no discernable effect on me during oral. Your experience may be different since we are all wired differently.

On the other hand, I saw Stacy Redhair from BP who had a lower lip piercing and damn, she was delightful to DFK. She is not in town but should be back.

Posted via Mobile Device

I am yet to try an SP with piercings. (Tongue or other) Can anyone give me a reference or what the experience is like ?

I've run into piercing in all the usual suspect places and a couple of others. In terms of whether this interferes with the mechanics of the session, from the client's perspective, no, not at all. Unless, of course, you've never seen them before and weren't expecting them. You might miss a beat in that case.

As noted and I agree, the person with the piercings seem to be a bit more sensitive to erotic touching in that location. If the woman had sensitive nipples to begin with, the proper activity after piercing can send her eyes rolling right on back.

My advice would be if you've not spent time with piercings, give it a go!