Honey dip on bp and here

Has anyone been to see honey dip from bp, she also has a posting in the ads here. Her pics on bp look foreign to me. Just curious if anyone has tried her.

Thanks

She was active a couple of years ago. She has one or two recs from that time. I saw the ads from bp and she looked really hot. I compared them to her pics from a couple of years ago and they look nothing alike. Not saying they are false. She could very well have had some workdone, died her hair and got a darker tan

I saw her. She was INCREDIBLE. I actually msg'd the mod re her suspension and heard nothing back. She has had some work done. Great new Round and firm breasts and she has on the cutest braces right now... i even took one of the pics she showed on BP. I am no publicly asking, MOD WHY THE SUSPENSION???

DoM ;)

I saw her a few weeks ago. Very accommodating, sweet french girl from Montreal. I thought it wasn't the same girl as her pics from a few years ago but apparently she is. Man made boobs now which are very well done....toned body with nice round firm bum. I was scared of the braces at first but they didn't pose a problem and she has some good oral skills.

Very tight pussy which gets very wet....and yummy.

What more is there to say? PM me if you think I left anything out.

I saw Honey Dip back in July, this year. It took me a while to get this done, I am not "up" on my hobby life if you will.

Honey Dip was a supremely amazing girl, super beautiful in person, her pictures are great but they don't do her proper justice. She had braces which only made things sexier, great kisser, and other oral skills were superb. This is a woman you worship. She was very nice to me, always appreciated. She is a sweetheart and trooper, our session was brief but that was not her fault, it was more mine, I did not realize she was leaving that day, for her home province, (oh did I mention she has a sexy French accent), and she stayed longer than she was supposed to because of me. So she was very accommodating to me.

She is like a goddess. I can't get over how beautiful she was. From what I remember she said she did not come to Ottawa much anymore, so she does not seem to work a lot. If you get the chance to see her when she comes here do so.

Wonderful girl in every way.

Thanks Honey Dip for letting me see you

I tried contacting here on another form and she said she was heading back to Calgary some time in September. I've been wanting to see her since last year and am looking forward to her coming back