New Hostess at CMJ

Kelly - Early 30's, gorgeous slim blond with DD's... training Wednesday September 2nd this week only.

Well I for one am glad she is back and I am looking forward in seeing her again and again begining in March

Do you when Jasmin is going to be back???

Jasmin is always around however she is finishing her last semester of school and is actually expecting a baby !!

Guest sidler

Is this the same kelly that was at VIP on bank in the early 2000's when it was run by the guy with the head set? then I had heard she took over, anyway there 2 very regular girls there for a long time.....I went several times and saw each of them. One day I was at the little place by china (the one with the mush older hostess and the older gal that gives a decent massage and has enhanced ta ta's) town that closed (shortly after Billie started:twisted:) anyway she was AMAZING, one of the best I have had in Ottawa....thought I would ask.

Jasmin is always around however she is finishing her last semester of school and is actually expecting a baby !!

Wow, congratulations Jasmin!!!!!!

Is this the same kelly that was at VIP on bank in the early 2000's when it was run by the guy with the head set? then I had heard she took over, anyway there 2 very regular girls there for a long time.....I went several times and saw each of them. One day I was at the little place by china (the one with the mush older hostess and the older gal that gives a decent massage and has enhanced ta ta's) town that closed (shortly after Billie started:twisted:) anyway she was AMAZING, one of the best I have had in Ottawa....thought I would ask.

No - Kelly was known as Jamie at Magic Hands and worked for a few other places in town before joining CMJ.