How to find Roxi at the Hojo

I've been told that there's a SP at the airport HoJo that gives a great BJ. I have no method of contacting or finding this SP, and the description of her does not seem to match the "Roxi" on CL.

Anyone know how to contact? Positive experiences?

Please share with me if you find her. I used to see her regularly but when I call the room number she used to be in there is never any answer. The girl has no gag reflex at ALL. Enough said.

Posted via Mobile Device

I've been told that there's a SP at the airport HoJo that gives a great BJ. I have no method of contacting or finding this SP, and the description of her does not seem to match the "Roxi" on CL.

Anyone know how to contact? Positive experiences?

How recently did you hear about her? I haven't seen her since spring and have had zero luck trying to contact her or find anyone with contact info. I'm not about to go knocking on doors at the hotel and would prefer a number if possible. Good luck and please pass on any info you find. She's worth the effort.

Posted via Mobile Device

I haven't heard anything yet. Still hoping she turns up soon. I remember her telling me her real name was something -lynn but I don't remember if it was Kimmy or not. She was on the 3rd floor when I was seeing her. Hopefully someone may have some more info to share.

Posted via Mobile Device