Another discussion to start, because it's fun and I am interested in everyone's opinions...

Ladies, Gents: What kind of hair removal do you use most often (if at all)? What do you want to try? Which do you think is best?

I usually get waxed and then just shave my legs, but I am looking into StopGrow and a variety of at-home laser hair removal systems (IPLs);

- TANDA

- NoNo

- TRIA

Has anyone used any of these?

Guest D***el B***e

I get my back and upper arms waxed occasionally. I don't have a lot of hair but it bugs me ... doesn't hurt but it's just enough of an ouchhh to make me wanna go back! I usually go to Yves Rocher so I presume it's regular hair wax.

I used to have my chest waxed also and that hurts a lot more than the back ... but since the attendant was co cute, I played Mr. Tough Guy and never moved a nerve! rotflmao ... I stopped going a while back but this is giving the idea to go back. Thanks Eva!

I should also add that I prefer a women with no hair on her body below the eyebrows ... hehehe

Edited by D***el B***e
edit for typos

Well for the Mr Clean head I use a Gillette Mach III.

I have contemplated using a bic lighter for the rest of my body after watching 40 year old virgin.... It would be done quick with a "woof" and a puff of smoke instead of all that waxing pain and ouch stuff.......

Then again that would be silly...

• Like 1

Guest B**na***oy

I get a full body wax, minus the arms, done every couple months. Being a man, I find that waxing is perfect for me. For the wax to be effective, the hair must grow back enough between waxing. So this is probably not as convenient for women, especially for the areas that are normally uncovered, such as the legs.

I never tried any of the devices mentioned by Eva, but I'm highly interested in getting some feedback on their effectiveness. For my last waxing, I went to a place that use a sugar based product and the pain level was substantially lower. I will definitely do that again.

I started getting waxed a few years ago and have become addicted to it. I really love the feeling of cleanliness I get when my body is free of hair. I also find it very erotic when involved in sensual activities. I too prefer when a lady's pubic area is bald, it makes for a much more enjoyable playground. ;-):

Guest M****ella's C****s (retire

I like to be smooth sometimes maybe a little Brazilian pin stripe. But generally totally smooth is generally what I sport. My main way of hair removal in the nether regions is waxing, My lady bit are just far to sensitive to shave I get razor rash and ingrown hairs, owie!! And it looks terrible!! If I have stubble bear with me please I have to wait to get waxed. lol

I love feeling, hair free, smooth and kissable soft in my intimate area's

As for input about the above products http://www.theshoppingchannel.com/Hair-Removal/pages/productresults?nav=N:104333 You can read the reviews and see the pros and cons for each Eva. hope this helps. If I had first hand experience I would let you know, but alas I don't.

I shave my head, face, balls and shaft with a Gillette Fusion Pro Glide. I had an ex-girlfriend wax my chest once, hurt like hell and I thought it looked weird. I would be interested in back and upper arm techniques as I really hate that hair. It's very sparse, but the hair that's there is like thick black hair that just looks gross to me!

• Like 1

If I may say, as a former esthetician, waxing should be painless when done right. Its all in how the strips or wax is pulled off. Laser is the way to go now , I know a few people who have been very happy with their results, its pricier but permanent, but each person requires a specific number of treatments for permanent results.

• Like 1

I shave.

I wish I could wax, especially my genitals, but my hair grow EXTREMELY fast...if i shave at 8am, I often have to redo it by 6pm.

I've got wax once and 4 days later it's like nothing never happen.

I hate being a hairy women :/

When I'm going to stop travelling so much I'll invest in laser treatments

• Like 3