Rainy Long-Weekends.....

So it's the first long weekend of the summer and the forecast calls for nothing but rain....sucks! Any suggestions on how to make the most of such a gloomy forecast? Visiting a favorite SP to lift my spirits (amongst other things) comes foremost to mind.....

Going to the Great Big Sea concert Sunday night, its outdoors so hopefully no rain for that...I think Hedley is on just before them too!!!

Guest K***e D****ls

I'm hoping it doesn't rain all weekend! Pool parties, the Pride parade on Sunday, bbq... that's the plan if it doesn't rain. Hope springs eternal. haha

If the forecast is correct, some slight alterations to plans will take place and it'll be a quieter weekend, with drinks with friends, catching up on some personal reading, and catching up on some much needed sleep!

Guest **cely***r***ne

I've always wanted to have sex in the rain, maybe in a forest in a nice clearing up against a tree...and I don't think I would care too much about the bark scratching me either.

Posted via Mobile Device

I've always wanted to have sex in the rain, maybe in a forest in a nice clearing up against a tree...and I don't think I would care too much about the bark scratching me either.

Posted via Mobile Device

Im game to try it with you