Sign in to follow this  

ChatalSummers Loves Summer, Canada Day, and Wet & Wild Weekends with you!!

Guest ChantalSummers

Hi there Sexy VIP's!!

It's truly a pleasure to introduce myself to you. My name is Chantal and I am just one out of many gorgeous, playful angels that are happy to serve and host you graciously at Ottawa's most upscale, classy, and discreet spa, Paradise Spa and Tanning. I am very seductive, sweet, exquisitely beautiful, charming, flawless, classy, intelligent, discreet, trustworthy, and loves to laugh and have fun. At 5"5 and 105 lbs, I have silky raven coloured hair, sparkling amber-like brown eyes, luscious pink lips, petite flawless figure, 32c perfectly symmetrical breasts, and tanned silky angel soft skin. For more juicy details or photo's please feel more than welcome to check out my profile.

picture.php?albumid=7346&pictureid=47755

picture.php?albumid=7346&pictureid=47706

It's an absolute privilege to invite you to make some incredibly sexy and sensual memories you'll absolutely cherish for the rest of your lives!! It's a deep passion of mine to appreciate all men and women and pamper them with pleasure, treating them like royalty!! This means I am also couple friendly.

This week you can find me at Paradise Spa & Tanning on the following days and times:

June 22nd Saturday from 9:00-4:00 pm

June 23rd Sunday from 10:00-4:00 pm

To ensure my availability please call Paradise Spa and Tanning at 613-820-8887.

This is our location:

Paradise Spa & Tanning

1902 Robertson Road

Nepean, Ontario K2H 5B8

Telephone: (613)-820-8887

Some of the other extraordinary five star services I provide along with my hot sensational massages are:

***Genuine GFE

***Boldly beautiful body slides

***Deliciously daring reverse body slides

***Teasing

***Flirting

***Competitive rates

***Romantic playlist music upon request

***Naughty nakedness

***An ample amount of touching everywhere

***Tender loving care showers for two with a generous amount of soapy lathering in all the right places

Of course these are all relative to what you are comfortable with. I'm very respectful and adore catering to your every wish. While I have an irresistible charm and a very engaging personality, I'm very respectful and adore catering to your every wish. I graciously offer topless and nude massages.

picture.php?albumid=7420&pictureid=48316

picture.php?albumid=7420&pictureid=48317

Here are our competitive rates for Full Body Relaxation Massage:

Single Massage:

**30 minutes $50.

**45 minutes $60.

**60 minutes $80.

Couples Massage:

**30 minute $70.

**45 minute $85.

**60 minute $100.

****HST included****

Longer Session times are available depending on my availability

For the "Getaway" room that includes a luxurious hot tub and complimentary mind blowing erotic massages it's $70 for 30 minutes and $100 for 60 minutes. For your convenience we have an ATM on site.

Prepare to be absolutely hypnotized by my beauty, sex appeal, titillating talent, and sensual touch of an angel. You'll feel genuinely happy, satisfied and relieved you didn't miss out. After it's a possibility I may only be around for the summer ;). Sooner than you can imagine, you will tingle and deeply crave more of me. I'm very excited about the wet and wild weekends I have in store for you in the future this summer.

Yours truly xo,

Chantal, your latest heart throb

picture.php?albumid=7420&pictureid=48322

Edited by ChantalSummers

Sign in to follow this