Sign in to follow this  

Your Once in a Lifetime Sensual Session with this Goddess of Seduction has Arrived!!

Guest ChantalSummers

Good morning Sexxxy VIP's,

I'm pleased and honoured to invite you to make some playful, erotic, hot sizzling memories you'll absolutely cherish for the rest of your lives!! It's a deep passion of mine to appreciate all men and pamper them with pleasure, treating them like royalty!! I am also couple friendly and very much look forward to meeting and treating you both like a king and queen as well!!

picture.php?albumid=7346&pictureid=48021

picture.php?albumid=7346&pictureid=47713

Please don't miss out on this fabulous opportunity this Sunday June 30th (today) between 10:00-9:00 pm for a sexy, sensual, and steamy massage session with the incredibly exotically beautiful angel Goddess of seduction Chantal at Ottawa's most upscale spa, Paradise Spa!! Paradise Spa is located at 1902 Robertson rd in Bells Corners, home of the "Getaway Room" with the luxurious hot tub. To secure my availability simply call Paradise Spa to schedule an appointment at 613-820-8887 or feel more than welcome to PM me. Indulge your senses and allow me to bring you to the highest level of your most intimate sexual fantasy. You deserve it!! I will also be rocking your hard bodies at Paradise next Saturday and Sunday until 4 pm.

At your discretion as you are the boss when you come see me some of the other wonderfully amazing services I provide besides the mesmerizing massage are tender loving care showers for two with an ample amount of soapy lathering in all the right places ;), genuine GFE, teasing, flirting, competitive rates, boldly beautiful body slides, deliciously daring reverse body slides, romantic and fun playlist music upon request, naughty nakedness, fetishes upon request, and lots of touching everywhere. Mmmm yummm.

picture.php?albumid=7346&pictureid=47708

Of course these are all relative to what you are comfortable with and craving. While I have an irresistible charm and a very engaging personality, I'm very respectful and adore catering to your every wish. I graciously offer topless and nude massages.

For those who haven't met me in person just picture the girl next door who is very seductive, sweet, exquisitely beautiful, charming, flawless, classy, intelligent, discreet, trustworthy, and loves to laugh and have fun. I'm a 5"5 brunette, with sparkling amber-like brown eyes, luscious pink lips, petite flawless figure, tight abs, long sexy legs, symmetrical perky perfect size c breasts, tanned cashmere-like soft angel skin, and a cute toned little ass to match. For more juicy details or photo's please feel more than welcome to check out my profile.

picture.php?albumid=7420&pictureid=48316

picture.php?albumid=7420&pictureid=48317

Here are our competitive rates for Full Body Relaxation Massage to start:

Single Massage:

**30 minutes $50.

**45 minutes $60.

**60 minutes $80.

Couples Massage:

**30 minute $70.

**45 minute $85.

**60 minute $100.

****HST included****

Longer Session times are available depending on my availability

For your convenience we have an ATM on site.

Paradise Spa & Tanning is home of the "Getaway" room that includes a luxurious hot tub and complimentary mind blowing erotic massages. It's competitive rates are $70 for 30 minutes and $100 for 60 minutes.

picture.php?albumid=7346&pictureid=47706

Prepare to be absolutely hypnotized by my beauty, sex appeal, titillating talent, and sensual touch of an angel. You'll feel genuinely blissful, satisfied and relieved you didn't miss out on this fabulous opportunity. I will bring you to the brink of euphoria and it'll blow your mind!! Expect to be treated like royalty and to leave feeling absolutely rejuvenated and as if you were living happily in your mid 20's again!! Sooner than you can imagine, you will tingle and deeply crave more of me. I'm very excited about the wet and wild weekends I have in store for you in the future this summer ;).

Yours Truly,

Chantal, your latest heartthrob ;)

picture.php?albumid=7420&pictureid=48324

Sign in to follow this