Ayumi - Winnipeg

Also wondering if anyone has seen Ayumi from Winnipeg, I see her picture from an Ottawa provider but there her name is listed as Zoe..... any insight would really be appreciated.

Went to go see her the other night and she provided good service, little bit older than stated but otherwise its her, Shes speaks pretty good english, and isnt mechanical.

" little bit older than stated but otherwise its her" I personally have been duped by one of these agencies. When I showed up I knew it wasn't the same one from the pictures and left. I posted a standard cant comment. But to my surprise right under my post someone writes almost the exact same thing "little bit older then pics...bla bla". Now what I am curious about, has there been any of these asian providers that were exactly as depicted in their pics. I would love to see some of these smokin' girls but I just dont think they exist.

Vipotg seems to describe their women accurately and their pictures are bang on for me as well. Also, recently I met an asian sp from bp and when I got there she wasn't the girl from the pictures but she tried to tell me she was, once she knew she couldn't convince me and I was on my way out. Well, what do you know but out came the girl from the pictures and she was a gem. LOL Never thought it'd happen.

Guest b**t**e

I saw Ayumi today, which was a surprise because I had requested Candy. I was very impressed by her. She has an incredibly toned and tight body. I would repeat right away if I had time and $$.

Guest b**t**e

Yes to Shower, not sure about massage. If I was to see her again, I wouldn't waste my time with a massage, just saying.