Emma Alexandra (visiting)

I had the good fortune of having to be in Winnipeg while the legendary Emma A was paying her first visit to the Peg..the "hobbying gods" were smiling down on me. I had seen her on cerb, were she seemed to be the queen of the ball, and became very intrigued by her....I just knew I had to meet her if the opportunity ever arose, which did, thanks in large part to one of my fav ladies, Mandalay Bay (now retired) who gave me a glowing review. We exchanged a few messages prior to our meeting and even had the opportunity to chat a little bit which gave us a chance to get to know one another. My first impressions of this delightful lady were how genuine, warm and truly funny she was..we seemed to hit it off marvelously...so I booked three multi-hour meetings, knowing we already had the all so important chemistry. I eagerly awaited our first meeting, but damn, time moved ever so slowly. Finally the big moment arrived and off I went to meet the lovely Emma, a bouquet of pink roses in hand, in her upscale, downtown hotel.

The moment she opened the door and I gazed into those beautiful, smoldering eyes, we seemed to melt into each other as I tasted those "lips of an angel"..what an introduction...if this was a sign of things to come...then holy shit!!!...life was about to get real good. Needless to say, things got a lot hotter as this lovely seductress displayed her amazing array of talents, her passion, and her raw sexuality. WOW. Did I mention the room? Oh..I guess I hadn't noticed the room yet, but as I came down from that incredible welcome..I glanced around and noticed all the candles, the music, her assortment of toys, her sexy wardrobe....she does know how to set things up to create the right mood.

Afterwards as we cuddled and talked, I got to see how beautiful, warm, caring and genuine this incredible lady truly was...we talked about everything and anything like we were old friends..and she has a delightful sense of humor, which borders on sarcasm(which I love) and a very quick wit, we exhanged many one-liners throughout our time together.

Emma and I seemed to hit it off on so many levels and she quickly became this incredible lover..my incredible lover...all our time together seems to blend into one long session of lovemaking in my mind. The sex just got hotter and better as we scaled each new level of sexuality...the more we explored, the better we got to know each other...and the better we got to know each other, the more we explored...as she carried me to new heights and definatley raised the bar to an all time high. I may be repeating myself, but she is this very passionate, sexual creature who truly enjoys what she does and she has this ability to read the situation and go with the flow, making it all so natural...I guess that is what they call the EEE experience. We had hot, passionate sex...slow, erotic, sensual sex...some fun naughty sex and some new, exploring sex as she introduced me to some fantastic things. Emma is a beautiful women...giving and caring and one of the most responsive women I have met....I thoroughly enjoyed teasing and pleasing her and indulging in her beautiful body. We spent many moments exploring each other, caressing, teasing...she loves to tease as much or more than I do, so that quickly became quite a competiton of sorts....and she gives the most fabulous, relaxing, erotic massage. You truly have to experience this lovely lady to appreciate her delightful gifts and womanly charms.

As we were both visitors to the city and seemed to have a lot of free time, we spent quite a bit of time doing the "tourist thing", checking out restaurants, stores, local points of interest..basically just having a blast. We both seem to possess the same sense of humor and I think we left quite a few people in the state of shock with our antics and roleplaying as we walked the streets of Winnipeg. We each had our "moments" of being brain dead, opening the door for one of us to jump all over the other..which we did..Tim Horton's comes to mind..lol...eh, Emma. This time together definately added to the GF experience and certainly enhanced the time we shared behind closed doors.

Emma8-) is an wonderful woman, an amazing person and an incredible lover:bowdown:...I feel truly blessed to have been able to spend such quality time in the company of such a legendary goddess....she seduced me completely...my mind, my body and my soul. I got to experience a few "emma treats" that I cannot share, but to sum it up :smile::lol:. Fortunately, the men of Wpg left an impression on her and she has already expressed her desire to return to the Peg sometime..which makes her a definate repeat....hopefully things just continue to progress...cannot even imagine where that would take it.

At this point in my hobbying career, I am all about the total, overall experience and the lady delivers that in spades. She may not have the spinner body that some people crave, but she has a beautiful body and a model's looks..sexy, smoldering eyes...soft, sultry lips that form the most amazing smile and when she puts them all together in one of those "Emma looks"..it is pure, raw sexuality. The true "Erotic Emma Experience" is definately a ride of a lifetime and should be experienced more than once.

Till the next time, babe...take care.

I was a little shy myself....lol...so next time should be fireworks and lots of ghosts. I obviously had a fantastic time and looking forward to raising the bar. Take care babe.

How to begin. As a cerb member I was fortunate to be able to book with Emma for an entire day in Winnipeg as she made notification to fellow cerb members first. Emma's reputation is next to none but nothing prepared me for the wonderful person I came to know. We took a long walk along the forks in Winnipeg as Emma has a wonderful condo next to the Red river. This enabled us to talk for a few hours to make both of us more comfortable with each other. Emma has a wonderful personality and sense of humor. We were so comfortable with one another that we had a two hour snooze before enjoying our evening together. Not to go into specifics but the passion later on is unexplainable. I have never felt so comfortable/relaxed with someone. Emma has a very special gift to make you feel that you are the most special person in the world. If Emma visits any of your cities you would be highly misled not to book. I would recommend a longer appointment as that is a large part of a true GFE experience. Emma's website is 100% accurate: "The Ultimate Girlfriend Experience".

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.