Bella (PK)

Hello,

I've just returned from my encounter and all I can say is I am speechless. Now I am biased here somewhat because this girl is right in my wheelhouse in terms of her look. Tall with a slim build and a latin/arabic/indian look, kind of girl that drives me bananas to begin with.

I show up to location given by agency after a small struggle finding parking, I start walking towards building. All's well and getting to room is no problem at all.

Bella opens up and my jaw hits the floor. Her pics are 100% accurate, what you see is what you get fellas, no surprises here. We take care of business and she offers me something to drink (always a nice touch).

We get started with some lfk and caressing and we slowly made our way over to the bed. I lay down and start to enjoy a fabulous bbbj. She then followed up by straddling for a slight dry hump and asks what I want to happen next. Cowgirl is my answer and what a fabulous view it was. Mind you she has b/c cups but I honestly could care less as her legs and backside are out of this world.

After a few minutes on top she asks that I get behind her and we begin some doggy. The view was incredible but how it felt was even better, wow was that ever tight. That said, I couldn't endure much longer and there went my only SOG. My biggest regret is only booking for 30 mins.

I would definitely repeat. Hopefully that happens again sooner rather than later.

Overall, more of a GFE type experience, for sure not PSE but a very pleasant experience with a very sexy young woman. Wonder how wild this lady can get as she seemed more on reserved side. Guess I may have to repeat to find out.

Be nice to her and she will return your kindness "in kind".

Enjoy,

Dermman

Edited by Dermman
To fix typos

Just came back and only thing i can say is omg that girl is hot. Wont go in details but spent a great time with a not just a hot girl but really smart. Would repeat everyday if i could

Guest g*nch***2

I met Bella last Friday, she actually was my plan C, since plan A and B were not available when I was. Booking was pretty easy, but I struggled to find a parking spot. Bella is very warm and welcoming, pretty smile, really makes you feel at ease.

BBBJ was ok, mpos and msog was nice. And doggy by the window with her moaning loudly for everyone to ear was a nice touch!

I recommend booking her but I would not repeat since I like a little variety.

All in all, good rates, good fun, no worries.

I've had an amazing time meeting Bella last Friday.

In all my life so far, it was by *far* the best GFE I've ever had.

Friendly, easy going, respectful, charming, calm, really enjoys herself, and has the best smile ever :)

She created the perfect ambiance, has an extremely sexy voice, and of course, so cute, sexy and hot that I'd basically wished she could be mine :)

Beyond perfection.

Whenever I get the chance comes again in the future, I'd go straight for Bella again. Not a shadow of a doubt.

BootyLoving

user-online.png

icon10.png

Bella hooks deep into your soul

and slowly reels you in

Bella asks you if this is where you want to be

But she's got your heart in her gentle hand

Massaging it till you melt in pleasure

Your soul never felt so wanted and needed

You've left your current reality

A moment to forever treasure

A moment forever together

Bella will steal your passion-

She makes your love her own,

The strangest most satisfying bliss you ever known

The leg is wobbly but you are ready to endure more

She helped you open new doors

BL

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.