What to expect at a training session or duo

Guest ***llpl**e

Hi wise people!

Sometimes I see ads for training sessions for new MAs at CMJ or other spas, sometimes an Indy. What are the pros and cons of this?

Also, what experiences do people have with duos?

Thanks again!

In my experience, I did not pay a "duo" fee at the door and in the room was not asked for a tip. Generally speaking I think the trainee is a little more shy, obviously, but still participates. I was asked by the MA to review the trainee. Its worth it in my eyes.

I just want to share about my training experiece...

I remember very well my first client... My training was: experienced MA was in the room with me for the first 10 min.. She kinda explained to me what to do and then she asked... Are you comfortable is said I guess... Lol

I guess I was a natural.., borned to be wild nhahaha

I have off course become more comfortable as time has gone by..

I'm my opinion you have it or you don't... Yes looks help but more than that is about your personality, your ability of being yourself.. The ability of exploring and expressing your own sensuality... And body... And off course learn to read gentlemen response to what you do. Learn to read their body reactions to know what they enjoy ;)

Every new lady that comes out for the first time ( the real first time) has an adjustment process.. A learning curve... Just like in anything in live...

There is nothing like experience... Some learn fater than others

When it comes to the duos.. To be honest go for a duo of 2 ladies that have worked together... You will enoy it more.. Even in a training duo the experienced lady will also be inhiited... Not as much as the new lady but she will still do... I believe the most important thing on a duo is the chemistry... If the 2 ladies don't have it... It won't be as enjoyable as it can be... Off course new duo parthners can always be discovered... IMO...

• Like 2

Guest D***el B***e
I just want to share about my training experiece...

I remember very well my first client... My training was: experienced MA was in the room with me for the first 10 min.. She kinda explained to me what to do and then she asked... Are you comfortable is said I guess... Lol

I guess I was a natural.., borned to be wild nhahaha

I have off course become more comfortable as time has gone by..

I'm my opinion you have it or you don't... Yes looks help but more than that is about your personality, your ability of being yourself.. The ability of exploring and expressing your own sensuality... And body... And off course learn to read gentlemen response to what you do. Learn to read their body reactions to know what they enjoy ;)

Every new lady that comes out for the first time ( the real first time) has an adjustment process.. A learning curve... Just like in anything in live...

There is nothing like experience... Some learn fater than others

When it comes to the duos.. To be honest go for a duo of 2 ladies that have worked together... You will enoy it more.. Even in a training duo the experienced lady will also be inhiited... Not as much as the new lady but she will still do... I believe the most important thing on a duo is the chemistry... If the 2 ladies don't have it... It won't be as enjoyable as it can be... Off course new duo parthners can always be discovered... IMO...

If you are interested in experiencing a duo, read this post carefully ... I've had a number of duos with Vitto and Claire and can vouch for Vitto's comments .... chemistry, chemistry, chemistry is what matters most between the two ladies! yup, been there, done that, will do it again ;-)

I'm still fairly new to the business so I've only done a couple duos, but I think the two most important things are:

1.Chemistry- as Al said, this is key .

2.Communication- some people want a duo because they want double the attention, others want it for the show the girls can put on together ;) Don't be afraid to ask for what you want!

The duos I've done have involved little to no interaction between the girls, simply because that was not the direction the client was steering the session. However, I would not be opposed to having some fun with a coworker, provided we had chemistry with each other.

• Like 1