picture.php?albumid=6723&pictureid=43993

THREE... TWO... ONE... BLAST OFF!!!!

If I haven't seen you yet... why not!? I've got my departure date set for leaving Ottawa, only THREE DAYS LEFT gentlemen!! Next Wednesday will be my last day in Ottawa for you to come and see me. The countdown is on and I won't be around much longer!! Come on in and get some sexy time with me before I leave and let's make some memories!!

I'm a model tall 5'10, a curvy woman's body that's got the perfect shape you've been looking for! I've got bright green eyes that will put you in a daze and a smile that'll melt you inside. A bubbly, sweet and perky personality that'll get you smiling and feeling amazing!

picture.php?albumid=6723&pictureid=43349

I offer a sensual erotic massage, full of slippery body slides, a soft gentle touch, reverse massage, and I am confident in fulfilling all your MA needs. I love to tease and please, and leave you with a smile on your face at the end of our time together..come see what it is you're missing out on!

PM me or call to book an appointment at 613-820-8887 OR 613-274-7073 and come in for an amazing sensual massage, slippery body slides and an ending you won't soon forget!

Schedule:

Today until 3pm @ 1902 Robertson, 3:30-11pm @ 65 Bentley

Tuesday 9am-3pm @ 1902 Robertson, 3:30-11pm @ 65 Bentley

Wednesday 9am-3pm @ 1902 Robertson, 3:30-11pm @ 65 Bentley

xoxoxox

picture.php?albumid=6723&pictureid=43084

• Like 1