My first MMF--a dream came true!

Guest S****r

Finally had my fantasy come true last week! Wow! What an adventure! I loved every minute of it! Now I see why you guys like duos so much! I was so totally stimulated, and so totally satiated! In fact, I ended up napping all afternoon afterwards! LOL

Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Ask me if I would do it again! I dare ya!

:icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin:

Guest **l****uz

I'm wondering if you can assist me on how you found such a client(s) as I'm very interested in doing this but am worried about attracting a dangerous situation.

Finally had my fantasy come true last week! Wow! What an adventure! I loved every minute of it! Now I see why you guys like duos so much! I was so totally stimulated, and so totally satiated! In fact, I ended up napping all afternoon afterwards! LOL

Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Ask me if I would do it again! I dare ya!

:icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin:

Well would ya ? If ya could ya ? Do THEM again ?? ;) Do I dare ask ?

Then again shagging in the morning and napping all afternoon doesn't accomplish much now does it ?

Hehehe.... Glad you had fun Summer :D

I've had this wonderful pleasure a few times. It can be so much fun :D

Chloe - it can be hard to find the right gentlemen. I'm approached every once in a while by a new client asking me to see him and his friend together - NO. No way. Would not make me feel safe, or comfortable, in the slightest. But once I had two lovely clients I'd seen a few times each, who happened to know each other, so we all got together... and it was fun :)

• Like 1

Guest S****r

In my case, they were two separate regular clients who did not know each other. They had each expressed an interest in the idea, so I suggested to each of them that the three of us play together.

And am I ever glad I did!

And yes, the answer is yes, I would do it again! (even do THEM again!) ;-)

I did once, It was one of the best sexual experience I ever had.

I meet a real life couple. I was at bar and i start conversation with a lady and I offer a drink to her. 15 min later she introduce me her husband... In my mind I said '' Ah no ,trouble is coming" ? But no. Quicly I offer to him a drink and I continu talking with them. After 10-15 min the couple discuss together and the come back to me and they asked me if I'm Bi???? I said no but A'm very sexual.... The couple smile and they asked me if I want to joint them in there hotel room upstrair... I get in the room and I see the couple was realy ready to play, toys lube, condon every things was ready to have fun. I my mind I said "Man it gone to be the night of your live" I was fucking right.

• Like 1

I love multiple male partners in fact I do it as often as I can! Welcome to the poly world!

For those of you who are currently unaware, there are social groups here on CERB for this type of play!

May help you find willing partners:

3somes group: http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/group.php?groupid=175

Poly Party Group : http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/group.php?groupid=19