picture.php?albumid=6723&pictureid=43993

I just wanted to say thank you for every moment I have had the pleasure of spending with every one of you! Both you gentlemen and the ladies that I have been lucky enough to work with have definitely made this quite the experience for me! I can only say thank you and that I wish all of you the best in everything and hopefully one day we will get the chance to run into each other again!!

picture.php?albumid=6723&pictureid=43084

But if I haven't seen you yet... why not!? I've got my departure date set for leaving Ottawa, and it's tomorrow gentlemen!! Come on in and get some sexy time with me on my last day before I leave Ottawa and let's make some final memories!!

I'm a model tall 5'10, a curvy woman's body that's got the perfect shape you've been looking for! I've got bright green eyes that will put you in a daze and a smile that'll melt you inside. A bubbly, sweet and perky personality that'll get you smiling and feeling amazing!

picture.php?albumid=6723&pictureid=44170

I offer a sensual erotic massage, full of slippery body slides, a soft gentle touch, reverse massage, and I am confident in fulfilling all your MA needs. I love to tease and please, and leave you with a smile on your face at the end of our time together..come see what it is you're missing out on!

PM me or call to book an appointment at 613-820-8887 OR 613-274-7073 and come in for one last amazing sensual massage, slippery body slides and an ending you won't soon forget!

picture.php?albumid=6723&pictureid=43349

LAST DAY!!

Today until 3pm @ 1902 Robertson, 3:30-11pm @ 65 Bentley

And just because this song says what's going to happen when I'm gone ;)

xoxoxox

picture.php?albumid=6723&pictureid=43086

• Like 1