Stella is one of the newest additions to MGF's line-up. Stella's timing matched up with my scheduled so I could not hesitate in booking an hour with her. The appointment was set up with no difficulty. I arrived slightly early and knocked on the door. I was greeted by a beautifully dressed blonde with stiletto heels speaking with slightly accented English. I left the donation on a nearby table and was offered a shower. I came out of the shower and offered to speak in French if she was more comfortable doing so. We began with some LFK and DFK. Stella has a nice pair of perky boobs. If you are looking for large breasts then she is not for you. After some nice kissing, we moved onto a very nice BBBJ. I asked if DIGITS was in play and she said no but that I could play around the outside. She offered me a cover but I in turn asked about DATY as I wanted to have a nice look at her goods. She appeared to enjoy DATY and was wet in no time. On went the cover and with MISH being my favourite position, MISH it was! It did not take long before I took my SOG. I cleaned up and we held each other for the remainder of the session as I was fairly drained and not up for a second shot although YMMV.

She's in town for another day boys. Give MGF a reason to keep us on their map! MGF has been good to us!

Agency MGF
I would visit again
Agency MGF
I would visit again

Men book appointments based entirely on the visual attraction to the lady, and arrive to a rendezvous anxious to match their fantasy to reality. If an emotional connection is made, a gesture appreciated, a kindness extended, all the better. If there is a physical and intellectual affinity established, the fantasy is complete.

Today, I fell in love a little bit.

Stella is a petite blond, perfectly formed, nimble and charming. Her skin is dappled with freckles, and she is blessed with exquisite breasts topped by responsive nipples. She could be the muse of a sculptor, so delightful is her form.

I was greeted pleasantly, and took the requisite shower. Her tiny room was filled with mood music from her ipad, and she lay supine on the bed awaiting my arrival. We kissed gently, tongues flicking softly, small moans escaping, hands exploring. My towel was quickly dispensed, as was her white summer dress.

Standing above her as she explored my chest, nipples, and finally Mr. Happy, I couldn't help marvel at her wonderfully soft touch and obvious enthusiasm. She engulfed me, and my engorged unit was flicked, tricked, and licked. Off came her top, and I gasped at her well-formed breasts. She is slightly self-conscious, but my tongue and lips showed my admiration.

I needed to continue my voyage south, and was presented with a delicate flower, scented and begging attention. Stella responded to a soft touch, and enjoyed my latin lesson. We quickly moved to a mutually satisfying oral position, and on to other lovely postures. Stella took me over the brink and into ecstasy, warmly, fully.

Stella and I shared some wonderful conversation after, she told me about her travels, her sugary endeavors, and future plans. She is an enchanting woman, smart, experienced without being jaded, genuinely interested in clients...in short, exactly the sort of woman you want to spend time with.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.