Ashley

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

All I can say is wow I still have a smile on my face. Ashley is absolutely stunning so much so it actually made me a bit nervous at first. She's very nice and creates a relaxing atmosphere. But when it comes to the fun stuff and you see that beautiful face looking up at you giving you this amazing look.... it really has to be experienced.

Saw Ashley yesterday for 1 1/2 hours and wish it could have been longer. When I entered the room, it was dark with lots of candles burning, just a very sexy setting which aligned with the sweet sexy girl that was waiting behind the door. Ashley makes you feel very relaxed and there is something about those seductive French eyes looking back at you. Her smile is very devilish that alone can do you in. Had a really great time with her and she made me feel as though she enjoyed it as much as I did. MGF continues to send quality sp's to our area and have never been disappointed with any of their girls.

Saw Ashley yesterday and it was fabulous. She is a cute petite girl and her pictures doesn't do her justice. Won't go into detail but this girl don't loose time to into the action and as a bonus she give great massage. Hope she come back soon in Halifax.

After seeing her last spring I could not wait to see her again so when I saw her on the MGF schedule I knew I had to see her. Booked 2 h and those were 2 hours of pure bliss. Still gorgeous and eager to please. If she is not on your TDL I don't know what you are waiting for.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.