Dont melt Outside Melt on My Body instead!!;)

Hello my pervs and welcome to my post! Let me tell you about myself...

I am a kinky girl,i am not romantic person but i can be sweet.I take my time

with everything and i am a patient person.I enjoy what i do,i am good at doing what i do.

I am well experienced,open minded,dom personality,at times submissive.

I love to be clean,fresh and ready for you.Hygiene is A MUST with me.

I do not DFK but i love to nibble/lick your ears,neck,nipples make you shiver...

Im going to tell you how to please me

As I massage you...i want your hands to roam around..feeling my legs..going higher,feeling my ass, slowing making your way towards my pussy..teasing me,rubbing me,then i want you to tell me to take off my clothes..i want you to massage me...pour oil into my ass..let it drip down my pussy, massage me...digit me anally...explore my body.... make me your filthy girl with our time together...ill make u a filthy boy..and for the rest of the

line.. well a true perv cannot kiss n tell..you just have see what happens next with me:wink:

What do I look like you ask?

I am a canadian greek born sexxy goddess,olive tanned skin,beautiful big eyes with long lashes, soft lips,nice greek ass,shaven kitty,b cup,125lbs,5'3,trimmed nails,long black hair with highlights.

What are my cost?

$50 -30mins/$60-45mins/$80 for hr{these are for the room fees} for my personal fee,please pm me! You can reach me @274-7073 or pm me,i post my hours on my profile,or go on angels touch site.

I look foward to meeting each and one of you,thank you for viewing my post! **Je parle francais aussi!** xo maya xo __________________ __________________

Call angel's touch 613-274-7073 to book your sexy ,naughty time:wink:

Call Angel's Touch 613-274-7073 to book your sexy time

Edited by MidnightMaya
  • Like 1