Met with Miss Aeva several months ago in Fredericton. She came over to the hotel after a few back and forth tantalizing txt messages. AFter those messages the anticipation had built up for me and I was not disappointed. Dark haired and slightly taller than I, she held the promise of some good company and more. She came prepared with some very fetching clothing and was open to my suggestions. There's something about a woman who looks you in the eye as she's....welll....you know....I enjoyed this S/P and would put this experience among my top 5.

• Like 3

Last month, I met Miss Aeva for a massage experience. It was truly exceptional. She took her time relieving my stress and carried on pleasant conversation. I enjoyed our visit so much, I scheduled another session when I returned to Fredericton 2 weeks later.

Our second meeting was even hotter, and I could not stop at just another massage experience. For me, her full service was the best ever.

I can't wait to get back to Fredericton.

I was able to meet up with Aeva this past week and wow she was fantastic.. booking was easy.. from the time the door opened she made me feel very relaxed.. I would fully recommend her.. I wont go into details but you can tell she loves what she does.

Met this fine lady when she was in Saint John and man am I glad I did. She's pretty and knows how to please the man she's with, she'll make sure that you leave with a smile on your face. Her oral skills are something out of this world and she enjoys what she's doing when she's with you. From the minute I entered her room until I left it was heaven...

I would repeat again for sure...

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.