This is a review from Rachelle's first visit to Red Deer. I looks like she enjoyed herself and I understand she will be back shortly.

I booked a session with Rachelle (of Kingston) today at her incall location in Red Deer. I had booked my session quite a few days ago with Rachelle via PM and it was a very smooth setup. It was very easy to find, a quick call to confirm the final location and I was "in like Flynt". I had a great deal of anticipation of the session as I had seen the pictures and some good intel from a trusted source that had seen her previously told me that this would be a great session. As the time drew near, I could feel my anticipation and desire for her rising with each moment and I was not to be dissapointed.

I knocked on the door and Rachelle answered in a moment. As I entered I was very impressed with the tall, good looking, blonde, well built, sexy woman before me, and I guess I looked a bit stunned. Rachelle welcomed me in and we chatted for a bit to get to know each other better. It was difficult for me to take my eyes of of her as she was dressed in some provocative lingere and looked very enticing. One thing that I really liked about her is the ease with which our conversation flowed. We had never spoken before, but we talked about a few different things and the conversation flowed so naturally, like friends that had not seen each other in a while and had met for a coffee to chat.

After a bit of chat, Rachelle asked me what kind of music I liked, and my anticpation began to build again as I knew that this was the setup for the lapdance that I had arranged when booking. She set the music, sat me down and then the most sensual, erotic lapdance that I have had the pleasure of having began. Rachelle has the body that a woman should have, with large breasts that begged for attention, a nice frame that had very smooth skin, long sexy legs (I believe she is like 5' 11"), and a nice sexy, lucious ass that I could not take my eyes off of for the lapdance. She is not of the skinny, anorexic type build that some girls are, but smooth, curvy and very well put together. She had that hot sexy body all wrapped in some very hot lingere, sexy while lace panties, and hot stockings. There was a lot of bumping, grinding and rubbing going on, with breasts teasing me and that delicious ass so near to my face at times that it took a lot of effort to resist grabbing that sexy ass and ripping of those panties and having my way with her yummy ass! The dance was so erotic and sensual that I was sporting a big erection in about the first 30 seconds and stayed that way for the rest of the dance, all the while enjoying the dance and wanting it to end so that I can rip off the wrapping on my early Christmas present and enjoy that sensual body.

Not going into too much detail, but the usual acronyms apply to the session. The BJ was very well done, Rachelle could teach a lot of women how to give a decent BJ and it was wet, sensual, lots of slurping and smacking, some BLS, a bit of DT and not once did I feel any teeth, well done Rachelle!! DATY was delicous as her scent and taste are wonderful, she was shaved and was worried that her piercing would be an obstacle for me. I dove in there like a starving man and did my best to please her, and she soon found out that the piercing was not an obstacle for me at all. During her attempts to do the "Ali, bob and weave" to the dance of my tongue, I seem to have discovered a treat that Rachelle had not previously enjoyed during DATY and I used it to the best of my advantage. She really seemed to enjoy it from the times that I looked up at her carressing her breasts,and the sighs as her hips thrust at my tongue.

Next came another BJ, again with BLS, and the jimmy hat was applied with much skill as she worked on me. She then went into some Cowgirl and was warm and tight to be sure. She rode me while she offered me her breasts which I played with and I grabbed that sexy ass to help hold her on me. Doggy was next as I got to see that ass in all it's splendor as I thrust into her as I was standing at the edge of the bed. She really seems to enjoy doggy! She asked what I wanted next and Mish is my favourite, so Mish it was. Once again I was greeted with a snug, warm, wet and enthusiasic vocal response from her. Should be noted that she is very flexible and I used that to my advantage. I knew I was going long into the session and needed to finish soon so I gave mind, body and soul to my efforts and a very sensual, caring ending was enjoyed. I did go into overtime, and want to thank Rachelle her kindness in allowing me that. There was never any attempt to rush or hurry me at all, it was a fantastic GFE session from start to finish!

We chatted efortlessly again as we both recovered from the session. Rachelle gave me a good workout and we got very hot during the session as she had to get up and turn up the air conditioning even though it was already on. I asked for a shower and was grateful to have one after the steamy workout. Chatted a bit more while we both got dressed. After inquiring about a return to Red Deer, she assured me that she would and I advised that she could mark me down for a session whenever she returns. I am unable to think of anything negative about the session, it was a great true great GFE session from the moment the door opened to let me in, to the time that I left. She is warm, friendly, beautiful, sexy and has an ass that is not to be missed in my opinion.

If you like a woman with a pretty face, curves, a sexy body and are at all an assman, Rachelle is the girl for you. She communicates effortlessly and is very sensual and will show you a good time if you make a connection with this great girl. If you are looking for one of those great GFE sessions you hear about, you must see Rachelle.

As always YMMV, this was my experience and yours will probably vary. Like I have said many times before, having a good session is all about the connection and being kind and polite. I try to be freshly showered with clean clothes, and I try to make the girls comfortable by building a rapport with them. The more comfortable they are with me, the more likely I am to enjoy their favours. For me it is about the whole session with mutual fun and enjoyment for both parties.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.