I am suffering from post-CERB lady depression

I have recently returned from a four day business trip to Ottawa, the first time I've visited that wonderful city. While the conference I attended was great, it cannot hold a candle to my experiences with three of the lovely ladies of CERB Ottawa:

Sexxxy Rebecca - http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=491611#post491611

Sweet Emily J - http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=491654#post491654

Passion Vitto - http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=491669#post491669

My problem upon arriving home however is that I have picked up a horrible syndrome I am calling "Post CERB-lady Depression". :( Being married and living in the States about 4 hours drive from Ottawa, I am not able to visit when I want to ... which, after my experiences last week with the lovelies I wrote about at those links above, would be pretty much every day. :D

Sure, I can visit CERB and interact with them and the other ladies of this community, but it just won't be the same. I seriously don't know how I'm going to get through this depression, but thankfully I have some fantastic memories upon which to draw during those "special times" when I need to make myself feel better. :jackoff: ;-)

I also want to thank all the men and women of the CERB community for being so accepting of a newbie. I hope to be able to return to Ottawa soon but until then, I greatly appreciate the interaction I've enjoyed since becoming a CERB member just a few short weeks ago. :bigclap:

OBG

• Like 3

You are such a sweetheart OBG.. It was a real pleasure and honour to have been chosen as your first MA experience... And very happy to know that I delivered great pleasure and was able to show you who I am and what a Sensual Massage is all about!!!

Thanks for such an amazing Recomendation! And like I said when we met, I was a bit worried about the length of the session but your genuine and respectful personality really made time fly by....

I am sure you know this... But I want to say it... You have a Friend and I am here! Any time ;-) I am sure Rebecca and Emily also agree with that!

Thanks again for giving me the honour and for just being YOU!

Xoxo

V

• Like 2