Miss Sophia

I met with Sophia last Friday for a 45 minute solo massage at her hotel location for her visit to PEI and was met warmly with a close embrace.

She offered me a beverage which I declined and set up the bed for massage, put on some suitable relaxing music and went to freshen up while I got undressed. She came back out, had me lay face down while she readied her oil, and undressed herself.

She proceeded to give me a wonderful relaxing and therapeutic massage, mixed with body slides and lots of touching. She is a wonderful massage therapist and her body feels amazing pressed up against you. After 20 minutes or so she had me turn over and proceeded with an amazing erotic massage that was very sensual and enthusiastic, the details of which remain between us.

I would highly recommend her massage anytime and would love to meet with her again if she comes back to PEI!

• Like 1

Once upon a time a lowly servant was working very hard... I'm the servant lol.

So... There I was, another hard days work. Muscles aching... ;)... So, I decided to peruse the announcements to see if any SP's happened to be in town offering an erotic massage. To my surprise I saw that Miss Sophia V was not only in town, but offering erotic massages!!! And if that wasn't great enough, she had openings... Just one hitch. Since she had had some cancelations she had decided to go out that evening and have some fun on the town... So I needed to get there pronto, so she could get ready for her fun-filled evening. I didn't feel as if she was saying, "Its now or never!" on the contrary, she was saying, really, "I' have made other plans for my day, but am willing to delay them to service you."

After a few texts back and forth, informing her that I was coming from work, un-showered, she practically implored me to have a shower at her hotel. How could I resist!!! She was staying at a place that was right on the way home... I was tired, in need of some relief...

I arrived at her door, and when she opened the door to get me...

My jaw dropped... my heart stopped... my eyes shimmered...

Was I dreaming?

She warmly invited me in, and we shared some wine and some conversation...

Then came time to hop in the shower, witch let me just say this fellas... We ought to show up clean and groomed, and though I was groomed, I was kind of sweaty from the work day, so that just shows the kindness and willingness to provide that Miss Sophia V has in her heart, and any one that works along side of her I would imagine, i.e. Amelia.

I took an extra long shower because I wanted to be good and clean for her :).

When I came out... Miss Sophia V was clothed from head to toe with nothing on but her birthday suite... Eyes that invited me, begged me, constrained me, to lay down and be massaged from head to toe.

Now I will not kiss and tell... With a mixture of RMT, (she is actually registered,) and light grazing touches in all the right places, she brought me to the breaking point a few times before allowing me to succumb to her expert hands and the softest, most flawless skin I have ever felt touch my body!

And we all lived happily ever after,

The End

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.