Christina -- Montreal Sex City

Christina arrived right on time and I was feeling very good from the moment I opened the door. Christina does look nice: blonde hair, a very pretty face and a radiant smile. Taking her jacket off -- it was still cool outside then in April -- showed her to be wearing a tasteful top with a broad but decidedly low-cut neckline displaying an abundance of cleavage

We were soon ensconced at a little table near the fridge (and bed) sipping Clos du Bois chardonnay and making our way through a variety of Quebec cheeses. Christina is fluently multilingual and is a delight to chat with: thoughtful, relaxed, revealing and above all happy! Our 18th floor picnic was as enchanting as a film by Renoir. Time however had been flying like an arrow. Fortunately she was able to add an extra half-hour to our remaining 30 minutes.

Now with some urgency, our clothes came off. Wow! what wonderful, natural, shapely D-cup breasts Christina has!!! Wonders to behold and to hold. Wow!

What I next recall is lying naked on the bed receiving a most marvelously sensual bbbj from Christina lying next to me, looking up at me and providing some relaxed sexual commentary between soft, wet tongue-swirling sucks. Her oral technique is exquisitely accomplished!

Reconfiguring ourselves side-by side, with the help of a few drops of Pjur silicone I enjoyed the deep digital exploration of Christina's pulsating vagina while teasing her clit, silicone-caressing her right nipple and licking her left ear. Ecstasy repeatedly swept over her very pretty face. She meanwhile had got hold of the Pjur Woman and was caressing my cock with it. This was just TOO, TOO GOOD and I exploded.! Soul-boggling sex!!!

After some more naked snuggling and a few sips of porto, Christina suggested a shower together. We had a nice long one of mutual caressing. Did I ever get around to saying, Christina has a really nice body? She does!

I think I had time to slip into my kimono as I watched Christina gather up her clothes as twilight set in. Yes, Christina is an instant all-time favorite: in every way a delightful person! Thanks for the experience, Christina...

Touch

..................................................................--

* CHRISTINA mid-20s*

Speaks English/ French / Italian

Blonde Hair - Hazel Eyes

5 ' 4 ' ' - 115 lbs - 34 D (N)

Email at [email protected] or call directly Jessy at 514-234-1286

Edited by Touch
  • Like 1

Thanks to my reading of all the available reviews, I was able to choose and meet with five lovely ladies last week. None disappointed in any way, but Christina was by far the most surprising. I so thoroughly enjoyed meeting her, that I had to quickly and completely revise not only my "wish list" but also my "wish schedule" of Montreal visits. All this despite, certain parts of me not cooperating as I would have liked during our time together.

Christina's amazing physical attributes are clearly on display on MSC's website. My only hesitation with booking with her was that she was not listed as "non-smoker." However, I could only sense a very faint trace of odor on her body and her mouth was deliciously fresh. I'd say her English is perfect-- Well perfectly Canadian--I think I heard a few "eh's!"

Her face, her eyes, her body are all beautiful and she was just so easy to talk to. She is also humble, as a couple times she would couch her analysis of her skills or ideas on the business by saying "but I am just starting out..." Translation: She wants to and anticipates getting better and she doesn't think she know it all already. What a sweet girl. I hope to get another chance to redeem myself with her.

Quick note on booking with MSC: There was a problem with one of my bookings, and Luc (I believe) left the perfect message on my phone. Since I had made my arrangements by e-mail, he knew I already had the info I needed, so he offered nothing incriminating in the message. Just: "hi, this is Luc with MSC, please call us." No phone number or anything. Clearly discrete on purpose. As it was, I was just out and about avoiding the maid and didn't require that level of discretion, but I certainly appreciate it.

Edited by greenacres99

I did repeat with Christine on my last visit to Montreal. She is looking even more spectacularly beautiful. She was wildly excited when she discovered it was me who booked her --always a big turn on. Her GFE+ service was so warmly delivered that I felt like I had been reincarnated in a sexual-emotional dreamland: a perfect two hours!

(As always Montreal Sex City was very easy to deal with.)

Touch

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.