luna - enlighten me

so i was thinking on popping over to luna, and checked their schedule (don't know why 'cause i don't know any of the girls and any i've seen aren't there???), so i fired an email to the manager and asked description so i don't show up to a 60 year old fat lady.....no offense to 60 year old fat ladies......my guy just won't perform for 60 year old fat ladies :)

the reply was " Sorry is against by law services..."

anyone know if this is true.......'cause Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, hell everywhere they show pics of the ladies and min. descriptions.....hell CMJ has pics

Legally, CMJ is a private club, whereas Luna is a publicly-licensed "body rub parlour". Also, this is a municipal license, so what they do in Toronto or other cities is irrelevant.

That being said, I have no idea if it's against the by-law to provide pictures. However, does it really matter? If they don't want to provide pictures, you aren't going to get any. As Narman suggested, looking through the forums is probably your best bet, as there are a few threads about the Luna/Oasis/Acqua empire...here's one: http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=10515

so i was thinking on popping over to luna, and checked their schedule (don't know why 'cause i don't know any of the girls and any i've seen aren't there???), so i fired an email to the manager and asked description so i don't show up to a 60 year old fat lady.....no offense to 60 year old fat ladies......my guy just won't perform for 60 year old fat ladies :)

the reply was " Sorry is against by law services..."

anyone know if this is true.......'cause Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, hell everywhere they show pics of the ladies and min. descriptions.....hell CMJ has pics

I can also say that I've never run into a "60 year old fat lady" there, and I'm fairly sure there are none. I am curious as to why pics is such a sticky issue with you though since you've seemed to gone to other places that (as far as I know) don't have pics, some don't even have websites. Regardless if you've found the schedule page, simply search the name of the gal that is on that day and see if she's reviewed well. It may be a more productive process than complaining about a place's policy surrounding pics. Most of the pics I've seen on MP sites in other cities are so touched up (i.e. photoshopped) that IMHO are almost B&S.

well narman, go and check out anyplace that's decent in toronto and they have accurate pics - and min. descriptions........and luna doesn't get reviewed much on here - their other two spots do

ps - i did stop over and rolled the dice and ended up with a 20 something year old fat lady.

lol...4bbrl, I'm curious...this is (I think) your second thread expressing issues with Luna...so why do you keep going? :-)

i live very close and there's a little part inside of me that thinks that i may walk in the door and find the greatest undiscovered mp ever.......:) - plus christa at inner image is closed on weekends.

last time there, i promise - my issue is more with the owners, i actually think there's more up front people on craigs list....seriously.

Interesting...I've only been to Luna once (over a year ago), but I've been to Oasis and Acqua several times, and always had good experiences. It's the same ownership, so I doubt the location is all that different...do I just have different expectations?

When I walk into one of these places, I'm definitely not expecting the same level of experience as when I visit CMJ or one of Ottawa's lovely independents, like Michelle_MA or Bethany ("Sweetest Massage"). But that's also reflected in the price differential as well.

There are days when I'll go and splurge on a steak, but on other days a juicy and tasty hamburger is what I'm in the mood for...hmmm, I can't quite tell if I'm hungry or horny... :-)

well narman, go and check out anyplace that's decent in toronto and they have accurate pics - and min. descriptions........and luna doesn't get reviewed much on here - their other two spots do

ps - i did stop over and rolled the dice and ended up with a 20 something year old fat lady.

To be fair, all I said was there were no 60 year old fat ladies:P

Its great that they have that in Toronto, but this is Ottawa aka 'the city that fun forgot'. How are you supposed to find a gem without digging?