Sign in to follow this  

Summer, it turns me upside down. Summer, summer, summer It's like a merry-go-round!!

Guest ChantalSummers

Uh oh, It's magic when I'm with you!!

picture.php?albumid=7507&pictureid=49202

Hope you thoroughly liked my song especially for you hehe mmmm!! I can't help how I feel. I'm excited!!

picture.php?albumid=7507&pictureid=48933

Hello Sexxxy VIP's!!

It's truly a pleasure to introduce myself to you. My name is Chantal and I am just one out of many gorgeous, playful angels that are happy to serve and host you graciously at Ottawa's most upscale, classy, and discreet spa!! I am very seductive, sweet, exquisitely beautiful, charming, petite, flawless, classy, intelligent, discreet, trustworthy, and love to laugh and have fun. At 5"5 and 105 lbs, I have silky raven coloured hair, sparkling amber-like brown eyes, luscious pink lips, petite flawless figure, 32c perfectly symmetrical breasts, and tanned silky angel soft skin. For more juicy details or photo's please feel more than welcome to check out my profile or my brand new spanking website http://chantalsummers.massagefiles.com. I have many more hot sexxxy photos you can find there!! And there is oh so many to come!!

It's an absolute privilege to invite you to make some incredibly sexy and sensual memories you'll absolutely cherish for the rest of your lives!! It's a deep passion of mine to appreciate all men and women and pamper them with pleasure, treating them like royalty!! This means I am also couple friendly.

picture.php?albumid=7420&pictureid=48322

This week you can find me at my upscale west end location on the following days and times:

July 27th Saturday from 9:00-4:00 pm

July 28th Sunday from 10:00-9:00 pm

July 30th Tuesday from 9:00-4:00 pm

July 31st Wednesday from 9:00-4:00 pm

To ensure my availability and book please call my west end elite, classy location at 613-820-8887 or feel more than welcome to PM me or email [email protected] or text 613-265-2852 or set up the appointment online at http://chantalsummers.massagefiles.com.

Some of the other extraordinary five star services I provide along with my deep tissue full body massages are:

***Genuine GFE

***Boldly beautiful body slides

***Deliciously daring reverse body slides

***Teasing

***Flirting

***Competitive rates

***Romantic playlist music upon request

***Naughty nakedness

***An ample amount of touching everywhere

***Tender loving care showers for two with a generous amount of soapy lathering in all the right places :tongue:

Of course these are all relative to what you are comfortable with. I'm very respectful and adore catering to your every wish.

picture.php?albumid=7420&pictureid=48317

Are you curious about how other happy hobbyists find their captivating experiences with me? Then feel more than welcome to check my recommendations here http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=141299

Here are our competitive rates for Full Body Relaxation Massage:

Single Massage:

**30 minutes $50.

**45 minutes $60.

**60 minutes $80.

Couples Massage:

**30 minute $70.

**45 minute $85.

**60 minute $100.

****HST included****

Longer Session times are available depending on my availability.

For the "Getaway" room that includes a luxurious hot tub and complimentary mind blowing erotic massages it's $70 for 30 minutes and $100 for 60 minutes. For your convenience we have an ATM on site.

Prepare to be absolutely hypnotized by my beauty, sex appeal, and sensual touch of an angel. You'll feel genuinely satisfied and relieved you didn't miss out. After it's a possibility I may only be around for the summer :tongue:. Sooner than you can imagine, you will tingle and deeply crave more of me. I'm very excited about the wet and wild weekends I have in store for you in the future this summer :asslick:.

Yours truly xo,

Chantal, your latest heart throb :lovers:

picture.php?albumid=7507&pictureid=48944

Edited by ChantalSummers

Sign in to follow this