Cerb is Rockcliffe Park while those other "sites" are Montreal RD

The reason I start this thread is I'm a new member to cerb but not a new hobbyist. I have a mind like the mentalist and I have read every thread and a few common concerns come up time and time again. The way I read it, here are the top complaints:

Negotiating/haggling and what can I get for 50bucks...bye bye

No shows...no second chance

Blocked/unknown numbers...hang up

Disrespectful texts/emails...delete

Bad hygiene...one time only

Unnecessary questions due to the fact that you could not be bothered to read an ad/website completely...impatience

Pics of your junk...no brownie points awarded

Attempts at phone or email sex...book or don't

Not following a ladies stated contact/booking requirements...maybe a connection but unlikely.

So lets get the elephant out of the room. The way I see it the average guy on cerb probably spends about 800 bucks a month and his income is probably about 120,000.00 a year or more. The ladies here are not what the movies and tv portray, they arent working out of a car, or in a cheap motel or a dumpy apartment; they are in upscale accommodations. These women are intelligent, highly educated and very successful and whose income is at least as good if not better than yours. They are discerning because they wish to be able to offer an unforgettable escape. This is a luxury afforded by those with disposable income! Go to the other sites if you are looking to just get off.

So my question is why are these the top reasons why the ladies complain.

I have the answer; some of you think you can find Montreal rd prices here when it's really Rockcliffe park on cerb in ottawa. Just my thought opinions?

To date, all of my experiences have been great: I've not visited a place that smells like cat piss, dumpy houses, noisy nosy neighbors, screaming kids etc.. just the opposite; places I would like to visit in any circumstance, very classy. My hat is off to all you ottawa ladies.

Sincerely

Justhavinfun

Remember the best tip..........is not the tip of yer dick