Guest realnicehat

I had the pleasure of meeting Ottawa's "Cuddly Cock Worshipper" here in Kingston tonight. Emily J is the ultimate girl next door, I just wish she lived in my neighbourhood.

There are pages of recos in the Ottawa section so I will keep this brief. If you were to see Emily for her oral talents alone you would be thrilled, but she has so much more to offer. She is highly skilled, sensual, affectionate, genuine and fun. The Emily you see on Cerb, the Emily from her blog, that is the Emily that you get. No pretence, just straight up girl next door awesomeness.

I would heartily recommend her to anyone who likes to mix their orgasms with some affection and laughter. Or to anyone who just wants to mix their orgasms with other orgasms. Either way, in my opinion, she is well worth a visit.

I don't write many recommendations but I felt compelled to write this one. I spent some delightful time with Emily J while she visited Kingston.

Ms. Emily had created a lovely mood (flowers, candles and her lovely outfit) that transformed a "Chain Hotel" room into a lovely welcoming environment.

She put me at ease immediately and was very giving and gracious to this old guy. I'm too much of a gentleman to go into any great details of our time together but suffice it to say, everything Emily J advertises on her website and in her ads was delivered to perfection ;)

For me part of my attraction to Emily was the services she specializes in as well as her cute girl-next-door looks, but also her intelligent writing on her blog and her many posts her on CERB. The lady provided me with what I see as an irresistible combination - the 3 B's (brains, beauty and an amazing BBBJ). Hope this fine young lady makes the Limestone city a regular place to visit.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.