MGF advertized that Ashley was coming to town for a few days. It matched up in my scheduled so I decided to book her. Booking is straightforward on MGF's website and the appointment was set and confirmed the day before the meeting. Ashley chose a more non-traditional hotel for MGF outside the downtown area where there was alot of construction going on. On the plus side, there was plenty of parking available on-site.

Ashley was as advertized, a stunning petite blonde dressed in a form fitting black dress with a curvy figure and beautiful perky breasts. She is an intelligent young woman and able to converse in both English and French.

Service began with some gentle touching which led to some body slides before she moved onto a wonderful BBBJ where she maintained eye contact throughout the BJ and HJ. The cover went on and we started off with CG before moving to MISH and DOGGY. I had yet to take my SOG and she took care of this with an enthusiastic HJ.

Ashley is yet another MGF gem. She's only here for a short time so act quickly. I believe she has a recommendation out of Halifax that you can review as well: http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=142061

Edited by Jigalojc

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.