Thanks for a year of fun...

Guest *l**e

Today I hit my 500th post and also, this is almost exactly one year since I started massaging ladies via Cerb.

It has been up and down (pun both intended and not!!...lol), some new rules were established to allow for male providers, I made tons of super fun new friends, taught several people cool massage techniques and learned a lot about this biz from many of you as well.

I just wanted to thank you all for making cerb so fun and such a great place to be a member. I would also like to thank all the nice ladies that have spread the word about my massage skills(and some other skills too). Without your support I wouldn't be able to do this at all.

Mostly, though, I want to say how happy I am to have made some pretty good new friends ( admittedly, really hot lady friends that look great naked...who wouldn't be thankful for that).

I hope I have another great year and make many more new acquaintances in my future here on Cerb. I wish you all nothing but the best as well.

Happy rubbing everyone!!

Is been our Pleasure to have you around, sharing some great stories and fun times... I am yet to get one of those massages... I am sure they are great,... I ll need to find some time for some pampering... Maybe it can be my 1 year aniversary on CERB present to myself.., is comming soon...

You can count me on your friend List

xoxo

V

Congratulations Il Re! You have carved out a great niche for yourself. The cerb ladies I know all speak very well of you. Good on you :)

• Like 1

Congratulations darling! I can't wait to be pampered by your magic hands :) Wishing you another year filled with fun and success !

xoxo

Guest A****l*y ***rs

congrats on your first year. I hope you have tons more fun.