Sierra

Avg. of 8 Recommendations

I recently had the good fortune to see this delightful woman in Moncton. What a treat! she met me at the door in dazzling evening attire, which proved to be great fun to remove.She is beautiful, charming , has a great sense of humour, sensual and just plain hot; I will leave the rest to the imagination. Now, to my point, I will definitely be seeing her again.

I've continued to travel to Halifax and see Sierra every couple of months - it takes that long to recover! Always worth the trip and makes me wonder how I can possibly find more excuses to return. She is always cheerful and quick to laugh. Tremendous service, extremely discrete. An exceptional lady in every sense. I cannot recommend her strongly enough.

I met with Sierra last night for the first time before she left for T.O. today. I had a very good time! She has a great little discreet place. Conversation was very easy. She made me feel very welcome and our time together was absolutley unrushed. I only paid for an hour, but wow! that's all I could have handled personally....Thanks for great time Sierra, it was a pleasure! See ya soon!

Guest MrN*ceG***7

After a great deal of deliberation and discussion I was finally able to have my busy schedule and that of Sierra's connect, and when in Halifax after a few e mails we hooked up for a lovely lazy 3 hour afternoon session. First I have to talk about one heck of a killer body...man oh man...what lovely proportions. If her looks dont get your attention her easy lay back approach certainly will.

After a brief chat and a few glasses of wine we got down to business. And Sierra was certainly all of that and more. When I am considering a SP I guess you could say that I am a value shopper and like to get my moneys worth. Well with her 3 hour package how could one not get their moneys worth...Given her amazing body I was right at home laying back and let her take charge...Well she did that and alot more...I was sucked , fucked, ducked and plucked ..by this beautiful creature ..who by the way is highly addictive. Speaking of which I can hardly wait to share some special time with her again...Amazing is all I can say...Thank you lovely lady...

Additional Comments:

Since our first 3 hour session went so nicely, earlier Sierra had told me that she had to run and take care of something special her puppy but would only take an hour. So how could I refuse, so we decided on a 2 hour romp with an option for 3 ...Well what started off as a 2 hour romp was a romp for sure as she went non stop on me and I mean non stop.. every which way you can. Yes we would have a sip of wine from time to time but that only lasted a few seconds and it was right back at it..Most impressive..To her benefit the alcohol which I had consumer was doing its trick..namely giving me lots of stamina, while also remaining hard...and believe Sierra made sure it was fucken rock hard..I wont get into the details but when you see her nibbling down by your toes slowing working her way up your leg and thigh to your package..Well let me say..her eyes will kill ya if her oral skills dont...More then once Im sure my head was like Linda Blair's on the original Exhorist...spinning ..And from that position she would ride me ..reverse cowboy grinding that imcredible ass right there in front of you. I tell ya guys..when she turns around and looks into your eyes to finish you off...you are in for quite a treat. In a word...WOW

Additional Comments:

Heck..it was a great day on the Market and I wanted to treat myself..and Sierra is certainly one delicious treat...next time I'll bring the whipped cream for a topping...

Rest assured any feeling of trepidation you might have about meeting with Sierra will be immediately laid to rest when she comes to your door. I opened the door and I was pleased to greet a Oh So Sexy lady with the smile of Julia Roberts and once I helped her off with her jacket it was easy to see that the photos on her website are really hot but pale in comparison to meeting Sierra in person, try to picture a very sexy blonde with all of the parts defiantly in the right places. Getting to know one another is made so easy as she has a very welcoming attitude that I found very relaxed, easy to talk too and very well versed in all kinds of subjects. After a bit of chit chat we talked about what I wanted to experience, she is very sensual and her softcore talk thru the session kept us both in tune to a terrific finish.

A couple of hours went by in a heartbeat and left me wanting to return to Halifax as quickly as possible, as Sierra you are defiantly worth the trip and looking forward to seeing you again.

Recommended: Yes

Repeat: Yes

Have had the pleasure of spending time twice with Sierra recently and just have to tell the world that she is a wonderful person. Beauty, personality, intelligence and honesty all rolled into one. Her pictures, although beautiful, do not portray the actual girl. She is absolutely stunning and not being one to kiss and tell let me just say that she is wild in bed. A true girlfriend experience without the drama. Sierra is truly what men dream about. Thank you Sierra.

Started out 2013 in the best possible way by re-connecting with Sierra! I have seen her multiple times now, whenever I am in Halifax. In fact, now I look for excuses to go to Halifax simply to see her. I have to say that each time I see her the experience simply gets better and better, something I would not have though possible since even our first meeting was pretty spectacular! The only negative is the sleep deprivation! LOL She is an awesome lady who always puts the customer first. You can't go wrong with her, Gentlemen. I highly recommend and will definitely be repeating myself asap.

Had the pleasure of finally having a rendezvous with Sierra last night. I have to saw it was one of the best experiences I have ever had with an SP. If anyone hasn't had the pleasure of seeing her yet I suggest you give her a call or send her a message.

Absolutely blew my mind over the course of two hours. Left me pretty much gob smacked and grinning like an idiot. I'm counting down the days until I am back in NS to get my Sierra fix. Simply an amazing woman in every sense.

I had the opportunity (and pleasure) to meet with Sierra now that she's back from vacation. She welcomed me in and put me at ease immediately with a very friendly demeanor and great conversation. After sharing a glass of wine and talking for a while, we moved into the bedroom. Without going into details, I had an amazing time and left with a big smile on my face.

Every part of my experience with Sierra was incredibly positive and I definitely plan to repeat!

This is long overdue but I just want to add my voice to the crowd here. Sierra was my first experience with a service provider and I couldn't have hoped for more. Her personality and demeanor are a match for her terrific looks and touch. The experience start to end was a fantasy come true.

Excellent reviews!

I have been remiss in not posting before this on the delightful Sierra. I have had the opportunity to meet her more than once, but my admiration grows each time.She is sensuous, almost feline in nature , regal but responsive and inviting. to simply take time to soak in her company, can make time freeze.She is excellently groomed, delightfully full breasted moving into an hour glass proportion with her ass, oh that ass!!. On one occasion we arranged to meet for dinner and drinks before, it was amazing to watch the response as she entered the restaurant. dressed casually, but never have so many male heads turned so quickly ( the "snap" from the necks turning could be heard over all other background noise). I am a connoiseur of the female form and personality and their many delights, and this woman is to be experienced

I recently had the pleasure of spending time with Sierra and this was my first ever experience with a SP. Let me just say that she is extremely comforting and made me feel at ease from the moment I walked in the door. She is extremely sexy and has a wonderful figure with curves in all the right places. Without getting into details, you will not regret meeting Sierra, I just wish I wasn't so tired from a long day of business meetings otherwise I would've enjoyed her company even more.

Guest J******72

I had the opportunity to meet Sierra recently, and HOLY FUCK BALLS, it was awesome! (Ok, that wasn't gentlemanly or sophisticated, but she was just amazing.) Hands down my best provider experience, it challenged intimate moments from my "real" life.

We met at her place, which was comfortable and discrete. While we got to know each other a bit more, we shared a drink, and told stories of loves we've lost (she knows what I mean). I was ready the moment I saw her; conflicted, I didn't want to rush, and yet was desperate to. Fortunately, she knew exactly what I was thinking and when, and with perfect timing, she took the lead, and I felt totally at ease letting her do so.

I would describe her as a passionate girlfriend experience. She's a confident woman, enjoys what she does and knows what she is doing, and never for a second did I think her thoughts were anywhere but on me. How we moved together, what we felt, and what we shared was real (and OMG HFB!) ;-) I can't imagine how it could get any better at our next encounter, but I know it absolutely will.

If you're a first timer, go see her. Book 2 hours. If you're an experienced hobbyist, go see her for an evening shared over a bottle or two of her favourite wine. Either way, you'll go home tired and happy. Sierra has shown me just how great this hobby can be.

Edited by J******72

Met with Sierra for the second time and for sure there will be a third she's amazing and makes you feel special. Can't wait till the next time.

I first met Sierra about 3 years ago and probably have been back every 2-3 months. She is so genuine and it is an amazing escape.

All of the positive comments posted are consistent with the many visits I have had with Sierra. I always bring a bottle of wine and it is like reconnecting with an old friend each time. We sit, talk catch up and I find myself opening up to her like I might not with someone else.

She is fun, friendly, beautiful and has amazing talent. I can't wait to see her again!

I just love being with sierra. I want to be with here more. she is great and nice and treats me with respect. she is smart and beautiful.

I can"t wait until I see her again.

did I say her body is unbelievable?wow.

After a significant amount of research, and giving in to my attraction to blondes, I decided to see Sierra (and yes she is a natural blonde, trust me I am an expert on this subject).

Are encounter was at her place which was very chic and inviting. Her personality was very classy, intelligent, confident, and friendly; which for a shy individual such as myself really made me feel at ease. I came into our meeting with a specific request that she tackled with great enthusiasm. I am not one to really kiss and tell however I will make a note and I am a very hard man to please and she took the extra effort to satisfy me, something others in the past have ran out of energy for.

Overall it was a great experience and I would definitely see her again.

I met with Sierra last week and would highly recommend anyone living or visiting Halifax get together with this beautiful and charming lady. She's tall, she's blonde and has a wonderful, friendly and welcoming manner. My encounter was an outcall and Sierra arrived on time in an elegant black dress. You can't miss with this lady! You'll feel comfortable from the moment she enters your room and will regret to see her leave.

Met with my favorite lady Sierra again recently when passing through Halifax. I see her every couple of months and wish it was every couple of days. Simply a marvelous lady in all aspects - funny, charming, thoughtful, and of course super, super sexy. Always goes out of her way to see me, even rearranging her hectic schedule if need be. Always makes sure that she spoils and pampers me so I leave with a goofy grin on my face, floating on Cloud Nine. I cannot recommend this lady strongly enough. She never disappoints and often overwhelms. She is an absolute sweetheart. Please treat her with the respect that she deserves. Personally, I cannot wait until I see her again.

Sierra...I must say, she was easily approachable from our first meeting. It was a sign of a wonderful start to a professional, sexy and trusting relationship. Enthusiasm wouldn't start to describe her personality. Her ability to relax you and have you step into her world takes no time at all. An experience that begs you to come back for more the very next chance you get! I'd say her new nickname should be the Amazing Sierra:)!

Additional Comments:

Sierra...I must say, she was easily approachable from our first meeting. It was a sign of a wonderful start to a professional, sexy and trusting relationship. Enthusiasm wouldn't start to describe her personality. Her ability to relax you and have you step into her world takes no time at all. An experience that begs you to come back for more the very next chance you get! I'd sY her new nickname should be the Amazing Sierra:)!

I had the opportunity and pleasure of spending some time, for the first time with Sierra last week. I had done a great deal of research prior to the booking and decided - ok lets have some fun and give it a go.

The prior recommendations and reviews were good but don't even come close to describing and giving credit to this wonderful, active, beautiful and open lady. From the time I opened the door at my hotel till when she left I was in heaven.

I had made a recommendation as to dress attire and she came as discussed (without a few items due to the temperature - but she had them in her bag) and she was ready for easy conversation, relaxing times and having some great pleasure and enjoyment.

Needless to say, without details she enjoyed my talents, I truly enjoyed her talents a few times (and we did do a number of things) and then we both pleasured each other.

That said - Sierra you are wonderful and guys, spend some time with her, be nice and kind and she will be a true joy and great companion.

More visits to come

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.