SP Recommendation

Hello,

I've recently gotten out of a 7 year relationship. The sex was ok.

I'm shy by nature but really want to experience some mind blowing sex. I'm also a little bit self concious about my body image.

I was just looking for any recomendations for an SP that could help me get wild and lose my shyness :)

I think I might lean more toward the spinner type and not too tall

There are a lot of fantastic women here who will give you what you want.

Peachy is great with people who are a bit reserved (You won't believe my first time). Slim, what you would call spinner type body.

As for your body image, be super respectful, polite and nice; that's way more attractive then a rude guy with a 6-pack.

• Like 2

Just my 2c but I would earthily recommend:

Gabriella Laurence for a classic beauty, or Cleo Catra for a tattooed vixen full of awesome.

Either way you can't go wrong with either these awesome babes - they'll treat you gently and make you feel like a million bucks. If you're nervous and whatnot, do yourself a favour and book for at least 90m - more time to get comfortable and play. Enjoy!!

• Like 1

As for your body image, be super respectful, polite and nice; that's way more attractive then a rude guy with a 6-pack.

I agree, there's nothing sexier than a gentleman who has a great attitude. Beauty goes way beyond the surface.

Peachy is great at making you feel less shy, and makes you feel like a champ.

She is the one who orignally brought me out of my shell :)

[quote name=

I think I might lean more toward the spinner type and not too tall[/quote]

Peachy has the body type you are looking for and I hear she's wild...

Chantal Summers is also a spinner but more petite, maybe a slower buildup to climax with her.... But you should just navigate for a bit, check the ads, and try it out, I'm sure any of the ladies here will show you a great time:)

If you really want a blown away session with a HOT I mean HOT lady. Try ATASTEOFEVE or Catherine St Claire.

Just my 2c but I would earthily recommend:

Gabriella Laurence for a classic beauty, or Cleo Catra for a tattooed vixen full of awesome.

Either way you can't go wrong with either these awesome babes - they'll treat you gently and make you feel like a million bucks. If you're nervous and whatnot, do yourself a favour and book for at least 90m - more time to get comfortable and play. Enjoy!!

Thank you for the mention, Moonphil :) It is very much appreciated!

I could definitely help the OP feel very comfortable, take him out of his shell and offer him a memorable experience but he is looking for more of a spinner body type-which I'm definitely not- and I'm also 5'8 (and a bit). Most likely a little taller than what he's looking for ;)

Perhaps the other lovely ladies mentioned in this thread would be a better fit for him...

I was just looking for any recomendations for an SP that could help me get wild and lose my shyness :)

I think I might lean more toward the spinner type and not too tall