Hello Gentlemen,

I'm Lana, a genuinely Seductive, Classy and extremely Sexy Massage Therapist who specializes in Swedish & Prostate massage. Indulge in my sweet sensuality and you will melt with my touch guaranteed! I am formally trained in the "Art Of Massage" so you can always expect a quality massage experience underlying the more erotic overtones of your sessions. I am a stunning 5'3" with curves in all the right places. I am 35 years, 36DD-25-36 with red hair and green eyes you can't help but get lost in. My massage sessions are always the perfect blend of therapy and sensuality. My Erotic Encounters are tailored to your unique needs and desires...

picture.php?albumid=4835&pictureid=42605

Relax in my brand new upscale incall location equipped with every luxury accommodation.

Massages are given in a private room on a comfortable, professional, massage table with clean, crisp, white linens with unscented oils to maintain your dis-cretion. My quiet discreet location is filled with candle-lit ambiance and soothing music to help set the mood. I will give you a hot towel that I can clean you up with at the end of our session while maintaining your relaxed state. Sounds heavenly doesn't it?

So just imagine yourself lying on my table after a hot soothing shower... soft music and candle light fill the room. Suddenly, a beautiful young woman enters and begins to massage your every stress away with her silky smooth hands. All the while you have a lovely visual image of a firm curvaceous body with big soft supple breasts. Our hands begin to wander, exploring each other's bodies....where will this end? Only YOU can decide!

More Erotic Encounters are available to a small group repeat guests as I like to ensure that we are both having a great time together. Do we have the chemistry it takes to make an Erotic Encounter unforgettable? Let's find out!

Don't Forget To Ask About My VIP Package

No Block Calls / Serious Gentlemen Only/ Gentlemen Over 30

My Availabiltiy This Week

Wednesday August 7 : 11am - 10pm

Thursday August 8 : 11am - 10pm

Friday August 9 _ 11am - 10pm

picture.php?albumid=4835&pictureid=42606

picture.php?albumid=6762&pictureid=44022

Email me or text me for a booking

613-410-7090

http://www.puresensualpleasures.com