Anna

Avg. of 3 Recommendations

Anna is a true GFE. When you enter the room Anna is wearing sexy black bra and panties with a satin black robe. After getting to know each other and a quick shower. Anna managed you feel like you were her boyfriend and made you feel special. After the passionate fun Anna gave the greatest back message to totally relax you to make everything complete

Will definitely see Anna Again.

Agency MGF-Canada
I would visit again
Agency MGF-Canada
I would visit again
  • Like 1

Guest p**h*x

I could not agree more. I had a really fun time with Anna and will definitely see her again. She's a tiny and incredibly beautiful lady with lovely...everything... she's just gorgeous plain and simple. She was really funny which is always nice when meeting someone for the first time. Also of course really great at what she does. She took her time and did a lot of teasing. When I told her she was a tease it seemed to motivate her to be even more mischievous. Again, she's a lot of fun and totally worth the visit.

I agree with all posts above. Anna was a fun girl to visit, very skilled, and the time flew by. Don't miss her.

I will be visiting again.

I agree with all posts above. Anna was a fun girl to visit, very skilled, and the time flew by. Don't miss her.

I will be visiting again.

with comments like that who can resist seeing her.

Yeah, Anna was a really pretty and very skilled lady. MGF seems to have a really good track record with the girls they send our way. Look forward to meeting others in the future...Would definitely repeat with Anna if she returns.

I travel to Vancouver on occasion and have hoped to coincide with A MGF girl. They seem to be a reliable agency.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.