Redhair Stacy on BP

I had noticed Stacey`s ads for a few weeks and decided to take the plunge. She is French from MTL so language was not an issue for us. She is not a spinner but she has very nice features and hard body. Small firm breasts and nice erected nipples when excited. I had booked an hour session and told her that I was looking for a slow session with lots of carresses and kisses. She did comply and it was very enjoyable. Lots of moaning on daty and multiple positions. The DT ending was to die for.

I am in my mid-fifties and usually prefer ladies in a higher age bracket but she gave me faith in the new generation of providers...loll

• Like 4

I saw Stacy Redhair from BP yesterday for hh and would recommend her and consider her personally for a repeat.

I have recently been focussing too much on my own needs with the SPs and decided that I would fill out my hh with lots of DATY on her and some DIGIT play. She tastes delicious and I had her so wet when I was done that my thirst for her sweet glistening juice was more than satisfied. The 69 was fabulous with her taking me in deep while I simultaneously enjoyed my "meal with a drink". I like MPOS during my encounters but found myself quite enamoured looking down at her in mish so that's how we started and finished FS, with lots of DFK through the entire encouter.

She looks exotic in her pics (i.e., like she's half asian) but is simply a pretty caucaisan girl from Montreal, and I agree that she is not slender but has some useful curves and perky nipples on her.

My francais is passable and her english speaking is OK (her english while texting is very good, btw), but we were able to communicate just fine. She'll be back in about a week from now if my further recommendation has made any of you fellow hobbyists hungry for her... :biggrin:

PM me if you'd like more details.

Guest h****sho***9

Wow and wow

I'm more of a giving person then a taking person. I forget what hotel I saw Stacy in but it was a very huge room with a nice king size bed. Seeing her pictures on bp almost made her look to good to be real. But boy was she ever. Very petite in height and body size this girl looked more amazing then get pictures. Which is hard to believe

I love daty, what can I say. I think I spent 25 of the 30 minutes devouring her pussy. And she loved every minute off it. Very wet at times. Did daty in several positions including on her hands and knees. A very delectable treat.

Don't worry I did have my needs taken care off but I knew at the level I was at I didn't need much time and never asked her for much. It was a quick bbbj and doggy style for me.

But This was the one time I really didn't care about me because I got lost in the moment (or thighs) and was more then content on pleasing this young lady

Ottawa keep treating her right so she keeps coming back. She is worth the visit and some.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.