The problem with writing this review is that the best part is better left as a surprise. I don't want to say what makes her so absolutely special because it honestly ruins a bit of the magic.

What I will say is wow. In fact, let 'wow' be the theme of this review. But first, the boring stuff.

She is very easy to book with. Her incall location is very easily accessible for people in Toronto (Downtown Toronto). She takes great care of making it inviting, and is takes extremely good care of herself.

She has this to say on her website - "You should contact me if you like blonde spinner types, well dressed dinner companions, or really good blow jobs."

This is the understatement of the year

I had the extreme pleasure of seeing Effie a couple months ago during a visit to Toronto and she is high on my ATF list.

I agree the appropriate review of Effie is WOW!

Effie, you did hint that you may be coming (did I spell that correctly) out west. I'd love to see you in ALberta.

Effie is the only SP that I've repeated with and would highly recommend her before she gets too busy with her future career. She always greets me at the door with a long 'make out session' before offering me something to drink. Our time in bed is filled with all the acronyms with lots of enthusiasm from Effie.

I saw Effie recently while in Toronto. While a little difficult to get a hold of due to her busy school schedule, it's worth every ounce of the effort. Lovely woman and had a blast with her.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.