Runa at Asian Passion

Guest c**io**m7

IMO, the most beautiful Asian provider I have seen to date and, not only do I think she is stunningly gorgeous, her service was off the charts. From the minute we embraced, the DFK and grinding began. The door had just closed to the bedroom and she was sensually, and slowly, removing my clothes while our lips were locked in what seemed like an endless kiss...

She pulls me by the hand to the end of the bed so I could watch her take me in her mouth on her knees, being sure to arch her back to see that perfect ass and glistening kitty in the mirror. Her BBBJ technique was beyond anything I have ever received from an Asian provider...perfect suction and use of her tongue. I had to stop her as she got better and better the closer I came to finishing. As much as I love cim, it is my favorite, I only had half hour and one shot and I craved being inside her. Mish only for me as we were locked at the lips the entire time and, as a strong lover of dfk, I did not want that to end.

Guys, Asian girls don't stay long. I strongly recommend this one...she is a can't miss. Beautiful and a very, very strong desire to please.

that girl look awesome from head to toe ... service is freeking hot ,she is so sweet and friendly ...hurry up guy if u want to see a angel.im amaze how nice she can be for a sp..

Completely agree. young hottie who provides pse service. will see her several times before she goes!

Additional Comments:

Update: saw her again and wow she has officially surpassed hiroko as my all time favorite asian sp. this girl aims to please and i got everything i wanted with ethusiasm.

Looks wise she has the perfect body imo. she is slim with nice legs and a flat tummy. also has a very nice set of naturals! i would say she is less than 25 years old.

She is a bit submissive in nature, so you have to take the lead. i personally prefer this over the asian girls who have a set routine since it feels a lot more personalized.

Awesome young girl with a bangin body and stellar service. my favorite asian sp in ottawa so far. that is saying a lot since hiroko at moonbay was also very exceptional.

• Like 1

For the longest time, I avoided AP for a serious B&S on me when they started.However, with so many positive response this week, I gave it a second chance a year later.

Runa definitely is classy. She's the definition of an innocent Japanese girl, yet taller and good looking. Not DDG, but is definitely a nice looking Asian girl with the grace and femininity expected of a traditional Asian girl. If you got yellow fever, she's gonna break your thermometer. Very nice body, grab able shaped bum. Excellent compliment attitude. If you don't take the lead to let her know what you like, she'll help you out with suggestions of what others have enjoyed. But the fun starts when you let her know what you enjoy.

With her height matching mine, we did a standing doggy against the wall with her hands high against the mirror. She definately enjoys being guided. She's no clock watcher. She gave all of her being to the moment and gives you her undivided attention.

I'm completely satisfy, and exonerate AP of its past sin if it continues this. Pic is accurate. Great pleasure was received!

expected initially regular intercourse as usual, but she ended with the awesome cim which I never experienced before, it was way way better than the actual intercourse.

wanted to see her one more time, but guess she's gone.

everything else was also fantastic, she was like my real girlfriend.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.