Bridgett Banks

So I have been curious about Bridgett Banks for some time now. I really wanted to experience that booty for myself. And let me tell you guys, I have found a gem. This girl had been in Winnipeg for a while now, I regret not contacting her sooner.

I contacted Bridgett last minute, and she was very accommodating, we set up a time. She was really nice about answering any questions I had, I could already tell this girl was super sweet.

When I arrived, she greeted me wearing some sexy heels and some very attractive lingerie. I can honestly say, she truly enjoys what she does. I have never met a lady with so much enthusiasm before getting down and even more so while giving one the best bbbj's I've ever gotten. This girl has no gag reflex. I'm getting worked up just remembering how she looked while she was enjoying my pole like a Popsicle. In fact, what I found was a real turn on, is she really loves to get rammed and will insist you stay until you've plowed her hard, that's if you can prevent yourself from busting all over the place from her amazing mouth. This girl is way sexier in person, her pics are accurate but she is much better looking face to face and has very sweet personality, she really know how to get you naturally comfortable. The more turned you are, the more wet she gets. And that booty is no joke, its a beautiful ass. Perfect for being rammed from behind just the way I gave it to her. I honestly could not stop squeezing her ass, even on my way out. Keep in mind buys YMMV, and I was so focus on her oral skills and sexy ass, I didn't even bother to ask her what else was on her menu, but feel free to do so when you visit her. And visit her soon, before you miss out. Cheers :bddog:

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 3

Guest p**ey**4

saw her a few weeks ago, the best experience ive ever had. the best bbbj in my life, I know its a cliche but it was a toe curling experience. She was nothing but super nice and friendly made me feel comfortable. She was very open minded, and up for anything I suggested. She greeted me in the sexiest outfit that I requested.She is turned on very very easily, and loved it when I went hard. Going back as soon as I can.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.