Anyone been to Montreal

Guest wi*****gw***er

I am heading to Montreal the last week of October... do any of the CERB members or SP's on here have any recommendations for sexually energizing things to do while in Montreal?

I love more of the PSE experience... but honestly want something that will blow my mind away if anyone can suggest anything.

Since the SP's of Winnipeg are the greatest in Canada, I thought you lovely ladies could help?

If it's not all its cracked up to be in Montreal... maybe I will just play closer to home! :bddog:

Trust me, Montreal will have you forgetting about Winnipeg, lol.......

I am heading to Montreal the last week of October... do any of the CERB members or SP's on here have any recommendations for sexually energizing things to do while in Montreal?

I love more of the PSE experience... but honestly want something that will blow my mind away if anyone can suggest anything.

Since the SP's of Winnipeg are the greatest in Canada, I thought you lovely ladies could help?

If it's not all its cracked up to be in Montreal... maybe I will just play closer to home! :bddog:

don't you worry Winniwonder. Montreal will indeed make you forget where you came from. Montreal is by far the best place for what you are looking for.

Guest **ng***1

Montreal is one of my favourite cities in the world. The woman really take care of themselves and their appearance. You will love it. Check out Crescent Street at night. Thursdays used to be a happening place. If you want a warm up to a date, go to SuperSex. Great SC with top ladies dancing. Enjoy, you won't want to leave.

Montreal will make you forget all about Winnipeg. Believe me, it's all it's cracked up to be and more.

If you're staying downtown you can go for dinner on Crescent Street. It's a strip of restaurants, bars and pubs. I recommend you head to Wicked Wanda's after for a little entertainment. It's just around the corner off Crescent.

You can also book an SP for pleasure on an outcall to your hotel. There are many great ladies to choose from. Lili Love or Alexandra Heart are just a couple of outstanding Montreal SP's.

If you're feeling a little more adventurous head out to Hilltop (Rte Harwood - Vaudreuil-Dorion off the 540) or Frontiere (Ontario/Quebec border off the 401). They can be a little and miss at times but worth the trip.

Have fun!

Trust me on this one, Montreal is the ultimate sexual playground in North America! You will definitely not want to go back to boring old Winnipeg after spending some time in Montreal!

You may want to contact DIABLO productions... What NAUGHTY ANGELS they are!

I am currently in MTL, but unfortunetly not available... Is Emma Alexandra still around? I know she has an Incall location down-town...

Grass Hopper is right if Emma Alexandra is still there contact her! You will not regret it my friend.If you are not sure check out the Atlantic Recommendation page it will speak for it self ;)

there are other site like this one with lots of info ......just change a few letters.....and you will get there............c to m..............

I love Montreal .... check out the eros montreal website as there are plenty of be indys to be found. Save your dough and get a duo - french women will blow your mind!

Guest s******ecan****

You won't have any trouble finding something great, check out their review board as mentioned in an earlier post. I did a lot of research when I was thinking of going there. The one thing a I can say is be careful of the agencies, there are lots of them but there are sometimes issues in regards to photos not being accurate or different girls being sent, girls showing up for the appointment strung out on drugs seemed to happen every once in a while etc.

I'd go with an independent lady if I were you.