Vanessa Love@L&C (formerly mfg)

I am not going into to much detail(ymmv) but this girl is so amazing, and beautiful I almost came when she introduced herself to me lol, she has the top 3 nicest breasts I have ever seen and a smoking body with curves to no end to match. From the moment I meet her we hit it off, she is very easy to talk to even though I'm quite shy, I just can't explain how beautiful she is this girl was wearing NO makeup and still looked amazing( I usually dont't like when girls don't wear makeup) but she changed my mind!!! she was very sensual it was almost like connecting with a long lost ex-girlfriend... I just wish all my Ex's looked as hot as her...

I saw Vanessa her last trip here and I apologize to her for not posting sooner. She is very attractive and very easy to talk with and she kept calling me "Baby" so I was putty in her hands. I thoroughly enjoyed her skill and gentleness. She told me that next time she was in town we would try something different so I have to go back to see her now. If you get the chance to see her you will not be disappointed.

I met Vanessa about 8 mos ago for the first time and have been waiting ever since to see her again. Well tonight is the night that I am going to see her again and just thinking about it makes me cum.

She has an amazing body, curves and those luscious lips....can't wait to kiss her again. From the moment she greets you, you know you are getting the best. She is not only SEXY but a very intelligent girl too.

Here are my ratings....

Appearance: 10

Service: 10

Attitude: 10+ (True GFE+ experience)

Will I see her again??? DEFINITELY :hump:

When I saw Vanessa on an earlier visit, she definitely impressed. She has gorgeous breasts and that sexy French passion about her. Her GFE services were first rate, and considering that she was nursing an injury, she did a great job.

If I wasn't out of town, I would look to book again with her.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.