I have noticed she is advertised here on CERB with Candyland, but advertised with a different agency on BP. Same girl, same pic, name, stats, etc... I have had great experiences with VIPOTG, but I have never dealt with Candyland. This type of thing makes me wary. Does anybody have experience with this girl or agency?

I have noticed she is advertised here on CERB with Candyland, but advertised with a different agency on BP. Same girl, same pic, name, stats, etc... I have had great experiences with VIPOTG, but I have never dealt with Candyland. This type of thing makes me wary. Does anybody have experience with this girl or agency?

Candayland is one of the agency's that send girls to Winnipeg under the VIPOTG , VIPOTG is a Winnipeg based website nothing more , the girls come out of Toronto and Vancouver , you can always trust the girls to be top quality lady's when they are here in Winnipeg under the VIPOTG , I have seen at least 10 girls over the last few years from this agency and they are always as described , the service is in the traditional Asian style , I have always been satisfied when I leave and all of the I would repeat if time would allowed but they girls are only in the city 10 days at a time ,

Candayland is one of the agency's that send girls to Winnipeg under the VIPOTG

VIPOTG and Candyland are not the same agency. I stand to be corrected.

Cheers,